Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Order Status

I ordered a iphone 5 this morning and when I look at the order history it says the following:

BP_FULFILLMENT

What does that mean exactly?
    iPhone 5 Virgin Mobile USA 5 Bars LTE

iPhone 5 Verizon 5 Bars LTE

Feedback Score
    Looks like your order has been accepted and is waiting to be shipped. http://www.facebook.com/VirginMobile...21270551234279

The next update will probably be when it gets shipped.

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oldertwin View Post
    I ordered a iphone 5 this morning and when I look at the order history it says the following:

BP_FULFILLMENT

What metro area are you in?
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

$100 - 4 Lines (Framily)
    $15 - 2GB Tablet Plan
    $15 - 2GB Tablet Plan

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I dont really.... I live in a city in Kansas with a population of about 30,000. Why do you ask?

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I dont really.... I live in a city in Kansas with a population of about 30,000. Why do you ask?
    http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/US...print#q=kansas

You may have LTE 'active' but not launched, hopefully so then you can be the first or one of the first to review the Virgin Mobile iPhone 5.

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

BP_FULFILLMENT

The last time I ordered a phone (well, had a replacement order) direct from Virgin Mobile, the day of the order I had that message. The next day I had my phone.

Since tomorrow is Saturday, you'll probably see your phone on Monday... I don't think FedEx does standard delivery on Saturdays.

Sent with the HoFo App

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I do live in a area covered and surrounded by LTE. I think its mainly because sprint headquarters is a hour drive from me and and also native sprint coverage in Kansas is mostly LTE now. The reason why is because I think they covered their backyard first with LTE then started on other places in the country is my guess.

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aml1025 View Post
    The last time I ordered a phone (well, had a replacement order) direct from Virgin Mobile, the day of the order I had that message. The next day I had my phone.

Since tomorrow is Saturday, you'll probably see your phone on Monday... I don't think FedEx does standard delivery on Saturdays.

Sent with the HoFo App

I sure hope so!!!! I would love it if my phone was delivered monday! I am suppppper excited to try out sprint LTE!

Phone
    EVO 4G LTE
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I sure hope so!!!! I would love it if my phone was delivered monday! I am suppppper excited to try out sprint LTE!

I moved to a smaller town last winter, LTE went live a few days ago and every day it seems to improve (of course).

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    LTE is amazing compared to Sprint's 3G - I was lucky enough to get an LTE phone just as it was going live in my area. Have fun when you get it!

Sent with the HoFo App

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aml1025 View Post
    LTE is amazing compared to Sprint's 3G - I was lucky enough to get an LTE phone just as it was going live in my area. Have fun when you get it!

Sent with the HoFo App
    I will, Thanks!

And just an update: I got an email this morning saying my phone was shipped and i checked the tracking, its set to deliver monday! Just incase anyone wanted to know I bought the $12 expedited shipping.

Feedback Score
    You will be okay as long as you don't get out of Kansas City and Wichita areas... but there is absolutely no VM coverage in most of Kansas, so if you travel at all, especially the western part of the state, you will not be happy. You would be much better off with Straight Talk's iPhone5 using Verizon prepaid towers. It's only 3G, but covers the entire state border to border.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When I ordered my phone from Virgin I received it the day after it shipped, and that was the free standard shipping. I heard the same with others who ordered with free shipping. Next time you order a phone, maybe stick with the free shipping since I think they ship the same way every time, no matter what kind of shipping you select.

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by larryoham12 View Post
    You will be okay as long as you don't get out of Kansas City and Wichita areas... but there is absolutely no VM coverage in most of Kansas, so if you travel at all, especially the western part of the state, you will not be happy. You would be much better off with Straight Talk's iPhone5 using Verizon prepaid towers. It's only 3G, but covers the entire state border to border.

Yeah Virgin Coverage kind of sucks in Kansas. But it covers all of the areas I go to. I used to have Verizon and they covered the whole state then later on I got the straight talk iphone 5 that used Verizon but the 3G here is horrible on Verizon I got around 400 kbps most of the time. Also I had the Virgin iPhone 4S one time and it was actually faster then Verizon's 3G here at least. I used to get around 1mb.