Thread: Galaxy Exhibit call disconnects on alarm

Feedback Score

Galaxy Exhibit call disconnects on alarm

For the last couple of weeks, if an alarm goes off while I'm on a call, the call gets dropped. Any ideas what's causing that?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    A few weeks ago did you add a new app?
    One that may be conflicting with the phone or that may have changed settings.
    I know when things like this happen to me the only thing I can do to fix it is backup everything off the phone, pictures, music, videos etc to the sd card, make sure your phone has been properly synced to your google acct so all your phone numbers, calendar events etc have been saved, maybe log in to your google acct to double check to be sure everything is saved, remove your sd card from the phone then do a factory restore on the phone.
    Once you have done the restore and reinterred your gmail acct on your phone, let the PlayStore update, open it and hit the menue button on your phone, select my apps and it will show you everything you have ever downloaded on your acct. easiest way to get all your apps back, unless you have a very new android and it has been synced before in which the phone should start downloading all your apps you had on the phone before the restore.
    Once all is done, reinstall the sd card. Reboot the phone.
    If there was a app that you installed that you think may have done this to your phone.
    Before doing the factory restore, log in to the PlayStore on your PC and remove the app in question from your acct download list. Then do the restore, this way if that app did do something, by removing it before the restore the phone won't reinstall it if it does the app load automatically.

ST to IPhone http://goo.gl/bYd8e
    ST to Android http://goo.gl/Xael3
    ST to Windows Phone http://goo.gl/MMuZH
    Tracfone CS at 800-876-5753 or 800-626-4883
    Phone Number for Google Customer Service. 18558363987

Feedback Score
    I can't think of anything I added, but I probably will wind up doing a reset and re-installing everything to see if it works. I was hoping for an easier solution.

Feedback Score
    Sometimes there is no easy solution.
    A few years back while on Virgin Mobile I had the Optimus V and the sound on the ear piece would go out for no reason, the only way to fix it was to do a restore, once the restore was done it worked fine again. It did it two times that I remember, and then I never had the problem again. Never figured out what caused it but after that second time it never showed again.
    Hope the restore works for you.