Thread: anyone tried RSIM8 or GPP?

Feedback Score

anyone tried RSIM8 or GPP?

just curious if anyone has tried or had luck with one of these prods.

trying to get a sprint 4S to pplus

Feedback Score
    i think the purpose of the SIM interposer is to unlock the GSM side of the CDMA iPhone 4s & iPhone 5. i tried both the R-SIM8, and the GPP Sim on my iPhone 5. It does unlock it for me to use TMo or AT&T, but won't allow 3g data connection, just EDGE. It won't work for CDMA. I'm still trying to figure how to get my Sprint iphone 4s on PagePlus, but no success

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mscofield999 View Post
    i think the purpose of the SIM interposer is to unlock the GSM side of the CDMA iPhone 4s & iPhone 5. i tried both the R-SIM8, and the GPP Sim on my iPhone 5. It does unlock it for me to use TMo or AT&T, but won't allow 3g data connection, just EDGE. It won't work for CDMA. I'm still trying to figure how to get my Sprint iphone 4s on PagePlus, but no success
    Hi. I have sprint iphone 5 (6.1.4). I have tried to unlock it to ATT using Rsim8 and Rsim7+ but none of them work. Can you show me how to get it work with your Rsim8. Thanks
    I have followed the instruction very carefully.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crabn View Post
    Hi. I have sprint iphone 5 (6.1.4). I have tried to unlock it to ATT using Rsim8 and Rsim7+ but none of them work. Can you show me how to get it work with your Rsim8. Thanks
    I have followed the instruction very carefully.
    Hello there

I have my sprint 4s with a GPP for Sprint a month now and it works great on T-mobile, yesterday upgraded to IOS7B5 and is also working fine, the only difference against the instructions is that am using unlockit.co.nz instead of the profile that it comes with, only problem is the voicemail not working due to the NZ credentials, looking to see if RSIM follow the same procedure or will release the USA domestic ones

Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    I have used Verizon iPhone 4S running 6.1.3 on both ATT and T-Mobile MVNOs using GPP. Search one of my prior posts on this and it will mention a YouTube video I followed for instructions.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_425 via the HowardForums WP7 App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by osmells View Post
    Hello there

I have my sprint 4s with a GPP for Sprint a month now and it works great on T-mobile, yesterday upgraded to IOS7B5 and is also working fine, the only difference against the instructions is that am using unlockit.co.nz instead of the profile that it comes with, only problem is the voicemail not working due to the NZ credentials, looking to see if RSIM follow the same procedure or will release the USA domestic ones
    R-SIM8+ is the BEST with 128K nano simcards .. for Sprint/Verizon use RPATCH to fix 3G and SMS bugs http://rpatch.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skh12 View Post
    just curious if anyone has tried or had luck with one of these prods.

trying to get a sprint 4S to pplus
    For 128K nano Un-Cut simcards ( original nano cards that you do not need to cut ) only R-SIM8+ can unlock them.. this is very important to know when deciding which unlock simcard to buy.. http://rsim8.com/

Phone
    iPhone 4, S3
    Carriers
    Straight Talk $45
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by osmells View Post
    Hello there

Are you able to get 3G or LTE with it?