Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Airvoice vs Net10/Straight Talk

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    364
    Phone
    Unlocked Motorola Atrix HD 4G LTE
    Carrier
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    0

    Airvoice vs Net10/Straight Talk

    It sounds like airvoice limit less there customers. Has I was reading there terms and conditions I didn't saw limitations has straight talk and net10 has. What you guys think?

    Airvoice terms: https://www.airvoicewireless.com/terms-of-service/

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,070
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maiquito View Post
    It sounds like airvoice limit less there customers. Has I was reading there terms and conditions I didn't saw limitations has straight talk and net10 has. What you guys think?

    Airvoice terms: https://www.airvoicewireless.com/terms-of-service/

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Air Voice limits their talk to 5000 minutes . Texts to 10000. Mms to 1000. This has been posted before in their smalll print As for data plans, their . Data plans are ALL limited. 100 megs to 1 gig depending on the price. They tell you upfront on that. .

    Straight Talk and Net10 have a history of lying to their customers about how much data is "unlimited". If you want to try their "unlimited" data, give it a go . You'll be dealing with their throttles,, caps, kickoffs and their crummy customer service.

    Air Voice customer service destoys every Tracfone company out there, bar none.

    To compare Air Voice to net10/St is an insult to Air Voice.

    Net10 and ST are full of it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    364
    Phone
    Unlocked Motorola Atrix HD 4G LTE
    Carrier
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fonezfonz View Post
    Air Voice limits their talk to 5000 minutes . Texts to 10000. Mms to 1000. This has been posted before in their smalll print As for data plans, their . Data plans are ALL limited. 100 megs to 1 gig depending on the price. They tell you upfront on that. .

    Straight Talk and Net10 have a history of lying to their customers about how much data is "unlimited". If you want to try their "unlimited" data, give it a go . You'll be dealing with their throttles,, caps, kickoffs and their crummy customer service.

    Air Voice customer service destoys every Tracfone company out there, bar none.

    To compare Air Voice to net10/St is an insult to Air Voice.

    Net10 and ST are full of it.
    So Airvoice or Net10?

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    172
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5 64GB
    Carriers
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maiquito View Post
    So Airvoice or Net10?

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Dear HoFo Member, this is not rocket-science. I would go Airvoice anytime! For example, i was customer of those 2 companies before (StraightTalk / NET10) and i had so bad experiences that even i wouldn't recommend those companies to anybody. Imagine this: It is been a couple of months since i left them and last week i got an e-mail from NET10 saying that they are still working on my problem ¿? .. that is so you can see what kind company are we talking about...
    Also, i would like to suggest you to look into Good2Go they are an AT&T mvno as well and they are good from a past experience i had with them just so you know...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    364
    Phone
    Unlocked Motorola Atrix HD 4G LTE
    Carrier
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij9zapem View Post
    Dear HoFo Member, this is not rocket-science. I would go Airvoice anytime! For example, i was customer of those 2 companies before (StraightTalk / NET10) and i had so bad experiences that even i wouldn't recommend those companies to anybody. Imagine this: It is been a couple of months since i left them and last week i got an e-mail from NET10 saying that they are still working on my problem ¿? .. that is so you can see what kind company are we talking about...
    Also, i would like to suggest you to look into Good2Go they are an AT&T mvno as well and they are good from a past experience i had with them just so you know...
    They offer Hspa+? Any restrictions like Net10?

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    172
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5 64GB
    Carriers
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    From my experience, they offer 4G which is decent fast and they have a data cap of 1GB for 50 bucks, go to their website and check them out!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    364
    Phone
    Unlocked Motorola Atrix HD 4G LTE
    Carrier
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij9zapem View Post
    From my experience, they offer 4G which is decent fast and they have a data cap of 1GB for 50 bucks, go to their website and check them out!
    I allready checked them out. Do they have limits like Net10? No streaming no facebook? Data only intented for web browsing like Net10 terms says?

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    172
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5 64GB
    Carriers
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    what do you mean no streaming or no facebook? you can do whatever you want with a 1gb they give you. For example: i used to have a data meter to see how much data i was using; like listening to pandora on my way to work or watching espn for the nba finals and as long you dont go over that 1gb you are fine...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    364
    Phone
    Unlocked Motorola Atrix HD 4G LTE
    Carrier
    At&t GoPhone LTE Network
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij9zapem View Post
    what do you mean no streaming or no facebook? you can do whatever you want with a 1gb they give you. For example: i used to have a data meter to see how much data i was using; like listening to pandora on my way to work or watching espn for the nba finals and as long you dont go over that 1gb you are fine...
    ohh ok that's what I wanted to know. If I can do whatever I want with my data.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:29 PM
  3. Motorola W418G heading to Trac/Net10/Straight Talk?
    By The_Sweeper in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 PM
  4. tracfone/net10/straight talk/babygoogoo....
    By gmannix in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 09:11 PM
  5. América Móvil (Tracfone, Net10, Straight Talk, SafeLink)
    By thejax in forum Forum Feedback & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks