Thread: samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch d710, Charging port replacement instructions needed!!

Feedback Score

samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch d710, Charging port replacement instructions needed!!

i bought the charging port parts from Amazon, but i don't know how and what tools do i need to do the replacement of it. please, anyone help me with that as soon as possible, thanks.

Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure the charging port needs to be soldered on with the sprint model. You'll need soldering skill and knowledge as it easy for inexperience folks... (Me). I have a friend who does it but your best bet is either paying someone $30 to $40 to do it locally or buy the soldering equipment and tools and study study! There is lots of videos on YouTube that have guides on the USB ports so you can get an ideal

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    thank so much Febby, i could replace the charging port. but then i don't know what i did wrong with the phone because it doesn't pick up the signal after i changed the charging port. i went to the phone customer service, they said something is wrong with the phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmung View Post
    thank so much Febby, i could replace the charging port. but then i don't know what i did wrong with the phone because it doesn't pick up the signal after i changed the charging port. i went to the phone customer service, they said something is wrong with the phone.
    Did you by any chance disconnect any of the antenna connectors? Id make sure every flex cable is connected properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2