HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    HTC Droid Incredible SLCD
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score

LG Lucid 2 on Page Plus?

I wasn't able to find any tutorials of anyone getting an LG Lucid 2 on Page Plus. I assume it has to be set to NV Only, but I haven't found any information on how. Is anyone able to share more details? Or is this phone just that unpopular?

I don't have one, just considering one to replace my original Droid Incredible.
    Shawn

Feedback Score
    yes you need cdma workshop the up to date version. and a donor phone .i did a lucid and i could only get 1x to work for data no one else could get 3g i posted for some help to get the 3g to work and no one responded .there is a thread on it google it you will find it goog luck it can be done

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Do you know if the Lucid 2 is going to be the same procedure as a Lucid?

Feedback Score
    try it if it dont work then post it here you need to match the esn hex 4g to the esn meid what i mean is you need to modify the esn whitch will show A000000 ETC to 99000000etc that is y you need cdma workshop good luck it will work keep reading that is how i did it google is your friend if you figure out how to get 3g then please post it

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    ESN can be changed on these?

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I couldn't resist picking up a mint condition LG Lucid 2 for $54 shipped. Is there any way to make *228, *22890, or *22891 work? When I try, it says I need a SIM card. Since I couldn't do OTA programming, I had to set MIN, MDN, M.IP, SID, etc. manually in QPST by copying the settings from my old DInc and also had to download the PRL from my DInc and manually upload it to the Lucid 2. Incoming and outgoing calls are working fine, though I didn't try 3G since I'm pay per minute and it costs a lot (I plan to stick to wifi). I would just like to be able to use OTA programming and PRL updates if possible. Any ideas?

Feedback Score
    no it wount do over the air program becouse it is a 4g phone and pageplus dont support ota for 4g lte. the sim card picks up service so no need to do ota just 3g and 1g etc can do ota .and if you do the ota on flashed phone you will loose the prl and the data settings. and no internet And you will be roamong dont do any updates (dont fix it if it is not broken)

Feedback Score
    be more spacific lots of x,s not sure what you mean (be real) dont waste the thread

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Thanks, it's working fine and not roaming, so I'll leave well enough alone.

So far this is a surprisingly nice phone, very fast and smooth. Very easy to flash, and very reasonable used prices. I'm surprised there's not more interest in it, but I guess everybody wants BIG phones and by today's standards, this is a "mini". Its small form factor is actually why I chose it. Also almost no dev support, but it's on JB 4.1.2 and Android isn't like iOS where many apps need the newest version.

Feedback Score
    glad you like it did you get 3g or 1x if you got 3g post your results so we can learn to get 3g on this phone

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Actually, I can't get either. Just voice and text. The Mobile Data toggle is permanently stuck at OFF and I can't turn it on. I can try turning it on in the actual mobile data settings page, but nothing happens. I have no APNs and can't add any either. When I try, I get no error, but APN list remains blank.

I did manage to get the OTA programming to work, or at least it said it did. Nothing changed so I can't tell. I had to use a 3rd party dialer from the Play store. Couldn't get *228 to work, but *22890 and *22891 did. Looks like the LG dialer app itself is hard-coded to intercept anything starting with *228. Didn't fix my lack of data though.

Feedback Score
    what did you use to flash it i flashed 2 lucid,s i got 1x with one and 3g with the other i did not use a donor i used cdma workshop and used 2 profiles ,10key, change the evdo to nv only then got the data to work i never tried the lucid 2 but it should be the same

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I used QPST, though also tried DFS as well.
    Pretty much copied exactly my Droid Incredible settings, also went back and followed some tutorials that said to use "vzw" in place of password fields. I even created a DMU folder and added 10.key since there was no DMU folder.
    My CDMA WS trial expired long time ago.

Feedback Score
    try 2 profiles and try differnt prl files i see that differnt prl files for different phones will give 3g data i also see after i use vzw for passwords after i make a first call the vzw changes to some codes that is how the 3g locks in so if you still want 3g try that add 2 profiles on the data settings and try differnt prl and call custumer service and do a esn change to a other phone then do your settings then call them again and put the esn back to your flashed phone that is how i got the 3g on the lucid phone i never tried the lucid 2 if you have time play with it till you get the 3g if you get it post it so we can all know how you did it

Phones
    HTC First
    LG Lucid 2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile ToGo
    RingPlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I hadn't tried using 2 profiles. I'm not sure why that would make a difference, I thought it would use whichever one you set to the Active Profile. Does it work differently than I thought?
    Still can't seem to get data with it. I switched it out with an LG Spectrum and I can get data just fine with the Spectrum, but just 1X. I copied a DMU folder and added 10.key to the Spectrum, but I guess it couldn't see it. It's for my wife and she said 1X is just fine, so I didn't bother trying to get 3G on it, which I'm sure would have needed keys from a donor. Not sure why data works on the Spectrum, but not the Lucid 2, despite doing everything 100% the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast