View Poll Results: What plan/carrier are you using?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • AT&T GoPhone

13 68.42%
  • Straight Talk

2 10.53%
  • Net10/RedPocket/H20 (comments)

1 5.26%
  • AIO Wireless

3 15.79%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: AIO Wireless - My Review

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony7a View Post
    Yeah but it sends a message to verify activation and i don't know it will work cuz i heard Aio doesn't support short code
    That's not an issue. I verified my gv number by having a callback.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thanks greatly appreciated I'll be giving them a try this weekend then with my Nokia 808 ill report back later with my experience with them

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    have had aio now for 3 days im getting the same speeds i was getting on the gophone plan (hspa+) and the customer service was the best I've had with a phone company plus number porting from att was very fast and overall this is the first time i would say they get a 10 from me, very satisfied hope they keep it up. By the way im using the default att settings for data and mms

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Can someone help me out? I'm reading that aio doesn't support short codes. What does this mean? Is it like sending receiving texts to short addresses like for promotions, radio stations, my bank? If they don't support it, I simply won't get the text? Thanks

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Cricket)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrossi View Post
    Can someone help me out? I'm reading that aio doesn't support short codes. What does this mean? Is it like sending receiving texts to short addresses like for promotions, radio stations, my bank? If they don't support it, I simply won't get the text? Thanks
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sms+short+codes

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poison7fl View Post
    I know what they are, I only didn't know if I simply wouldn't be able to send/receive them. Thanks for the help, troll.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Cricket)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrossi View Post
    I know what they are, I only didn't know if I simply wouldn't be able to send/receive them. Thanks for the help, troll.
    Troll? Seriously? I WAS HELPING YOU... You may need to re-read your original QUESTION, because you totally didn't know what they were by your own admission in your question for help... Here is your question for reference;

"Can someone help me out? I'm reading that aio doesn't support short codes. What does this mean? Is it like sending receiving texts to short addresses like for promotions, radio stations, my bank? If they don't support it, I simply won't get the text? Thanks"

I helped you help yourself... NOW you say you know what they are... nice try. Sorry for trying to help...

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I hope they turn the feature on soon for short texts. I didn't realize I used them until trying to use online services that want to authenticate my mobile number. This sucks as they have no date of if/when it will be available. But I'll survive.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    My iphone 4S running 6.1.3, My wife's iphone 4 running 5.x both are locked for at&t and post-paid customers of same. When I ported my wife's # to Airvoice, it started working flawless in both the phones, where as when I ported my # to AIO, its working only on my wife's phone, but not on my phone. Seems AIO requires unlocked iOS 6.1.3.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idlebrain View Post
    My iphone 4S running 6.1.3, My wife's iphone 4 running 5.x both are locked for at&t and post-paid customers of same. When I ported my wife's # to Airvoice, it started working flawless in both the phones, where as when I ported my # to AIO, its working only on my wife's phone, but not on my phone. Seems AIO requires unlocked iOS 6.1.3.
    I had an issue when I tried to put my aio sim into my AT&T iPhone 5. It wouldn't accept it until I went online and bought an unlock code for the device ($5 from unlock fusion). But it worked perfectly fine when I inserted the sim into my Verizon iPhone 5.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score

Question Roaming

Someone asked about roaming earlier and I don't think there's been an answer. GoPhone doesn't roam outside the AT&T network. Does the same go for AIO?

Feedback Score
    ...wait a minuten...even thought its "coming soon"..and only available in select markets...what's the problem with getting my hands on an aio sim and just activating it...its national att service so i'll have service in NYC and surrounding areas...am i missing anything?

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Cricket)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lltafel View Post
    Someone asked about roaming earlier and I don't think there's been an answer. GoPhone doesn't roam outside the AT&T network. Does the same go for AIO?
    Shouldn't need roaming with AT&T or AIO... Roaming is for the smaller networks with not as many towers, like T-Mobile.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Cricket)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn744 View Post
    ...wait a minuten...even thought its "coming soon"..and only available in select markets...what's the problem with getting my hands on an aio sim and just activating it...its national att service so i'll have service in NYC and surrounding areas...am i missing anything?

Sent with the HoFo App
    Yes, you are missing the national roll out in a week or so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poison7fl View Post
    Yes, you are missing the national roll out in a week or so.
    lol yesss i know but i'm saying technically you can't order a sim to be shipped to NYC but if i already have a sim i should be able to activate it regardless of where i am.. right

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast