Thread: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 on Net 10?

Feedback Score

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 on Net 10?

Hi - I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 SCHI535 that I would like to switch to Net10. I am in Minot, ND. I was able to order the AT&T Micro sim online.

Question, is all I have to do is port my number on the website, insert the SIM Card and then adjust the APN Settings in order to do this?

My phone is running Android 4.1.2 so I'm assuming that made it have the ability to do this.

Let me know if this is correct and where is the best place to get the correct APN settings (that will allow text, calls and data).

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    A Verizon S3 does have some GSM capabilities, but you might want to ask over at XDA what kind of modifications you'll need to make to get it to work on Net10 AT&T. You can get the APN settings on Net10's website: http://net10sim.com/support-data.php

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shayjackmama View Post
    Hi - I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 SCHI535 that I would like to switch to Net10. I am in Minot, ND. I was able to order the AT&T Micro sim online.

Question, is all I have to do is port my number on the website, insert the SIM Card and then adjust the APN Settings in order to do this?

My phone is running Android 4.1.2 so I'm assuming that made it have the ability to do this.

Let me know if this is correct and where is the best place to get the correct APN settings (that will allow text, calls and data).

Thanks in advance!
    the sim part is only unlocked for international use only. you may need to use a GEVEY sim in order to unlock use on U.S.A. gsm networks.

Feedback Score
    Ok, thank you for the replies