Thread: Step by step instructions on how to transfer pictures from the Sanyo SCP-3810 to pc?

Feedback Score

Question Step by step instructions on how to transfer pictures from the Sanyo SCP-3810 to pc?

Hey guys..

I have 32 pictures I need to get off my deactivated Sanyo SCP-3810 onto my pc. I have been researching this for the past few days and the 3 or 4 solutions I found (one of them from these very forums) I simply don't understand. They mention downloading the Susteen drivers for the phone and then downloading BitPim. Well I have already downloaded BitPim and the drivers but I have no clue how to install the drivers.

These pictures really mean a lot to me and since my phone is no longer activated, I can't email the pics one at a time to myself or to the sprint picture mail service. I have no idea why this phone simply just doesn't plug and play like my Galaxy Reverb which took me 2 minutes to get the files off my reverb and onto my pc.

I have a usb cable that came with my reverb that should work but when I plug it into my pc with the Sanyo it doesn't find the drivers. Can anyone please walk me through step by step and be very specific on what I need to do? Also please don't reference another thread from either sprint.com or howard forums because I've seen them all and they all say basically the same thing. The problem is I don't understand any of them.

I really need this explained in layman's terms on how to install the drivers and get BitPim to recognize them. All the forum posts I've read make no sense to me.

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    167 views and no one can help? I'm also going to copy and paste this to the main page as well... Anyone? Please?

Feedback Score
    Jesus Christ anyone?