Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Feedback Score

Apple iPhone 5S dimension and screen size confirmation?

I see Spigen is advertising on Amazon and it's own website that it's cases will fit both the Apple iPhone 5 and 5S interchangeably. If true, I guess that squashes rumours that the iPhone 5S might have been larger and with a bigger screen. I'm sure some people will be disappointed, while others will be happy if the 5S has a camera system to match or better the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One and such. Easily expandable storage and a few other improvements would be welcome too. At least those who purchase a 5S wont have to wait 6 months for a decent protective case to come out, like happened when the iPhone 5 first hit the market.

Feedback Score

Will the iPhone 5 cases still fit the iPhone 5S?

Will the iPhone 5 cases still fit the iPhone 5S? I ask because my bf just bought a maxboost atomic air charger case (similar to the mophie cases) on Amazon, but I convinced him to wait for the 5S to come out. I'm hoping the case will fit/function just fine on the 5S, but if not then he should probably return it soon.

From what I've seen, the phone is going to be the exact same shape/thickness, right? I don't think the camera cut-out will interfere with the dual-led, either, but not quite sure. What do you think?

Carrier
    Straight Talk Gold
    Feedback Score
    Yes I think time will tell.
    Sent from my FREE OBAMA iPhone 5 CELL PHONE********

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Until the next iPhone is released, it is impossible to say with any certainty. We can only speculate.

Worst case situation, just get out your Dremel saw and cut the case to fit the new phone.
    Last edited by veriztd; 08-23-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Feedback Score

Apple iPhone 5S dimension and screen size confirmation

hello dear.. Apple Iphone 5S is coming with amazing features. I am waiting for Iphone 5S. Apple iphone 5s is coming with Bigger screen than Iphone 5. Iphone 5S is coming with 4.2 inch screen and Dimensions are 4.87" * 2.31" * 0.30" . These are the Dimensions of Iphone 5S. I got that information from Stroyblog.info. A great article on Iphone 5s specifications and features. Iphone 5S is coming with IOS 7.

Feedback Score
    It will depend on the dimensions.But I don't think Apple will come up with same design, they will change it little bit.

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The dimensions of the 5 and 5s are identical. The only potential glitch is a change in the camera. The 5s will bump the camera up to 12MP from the current 8MP. If they change the lens size, or even move it slightly, old cases will interfere with the new camera. Everything I've seen as far as comparison pics from "leaks" suggests it will not be a problem, but the proof will be in the pudding.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    The dimensions of the 5 and 5s are identical..
    Can you quote your source of this information????

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That case is garbage .. Return it and get. A Mojo refuel it's 100x better

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    I see Spigen is advertising on Amazon and their own website that their cases will fit both the Apple iPhone 5 and 5S interchangeably. If true, I guess that squashes rumours that the iPhone 5S might have been larger and with a bigger screen. I'm not sure if that means the old cases will accommodate the new lens and flash of the iPhone 5S or if Spigen's cases now in stock have already been modified. But it's no indication other manufacturer's cases will fit interchangeably. I guess we'll know in a few weeks.

Phones
    iPhone 4S
    iPhone 3G(S) 16gb
    ATT Tilt
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    If history is any indication then I'm 99.9 percent sure that the 5 cases will fit the 5s. Apple usually runs it's iphone designs for two years before changing it. only the 4S had a slight variation in the side buttons to fix the problems from "antenna gate"...if it wasn't for that then the 4s would have looked exactly like the 4.

Feedback Score
    It will depend on the dimensions.

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Can you quote your source of this information????
    I've read on multiple blogs and news sites that the 5s will be 7.6mm x 123.8mm x 58.6mm, identical dimensions to the current iPhone 5. These are sites like MoFoNu, etc, so take them for whatever you will. We won't have the official word until Apple releases the specs themselves though.

http://www.mofonu.com/2013/08/12/iph...acity-battery/

Feedback Score
    i believe so.. they will be the same dimension and screen size

Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If they do in fact follow the same trend with the "s" version of each next generation iPhone, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the same dimensions. They did the same thing with transition from 4 to 4s and if you recall, the cases always said they fit both 4/4s respectively.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast