Thread: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (ATT) for Straight Talk

Feedback Score

Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (ATT) for Straight Talk

Anyone using the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini on (ATT network) Straight Talk?
    Are you getting 3G?

I'm thinking of buying this phone for Straight Talk or possibly just getting the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Any thoughts on this phone would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    The model shown on the GSMArena website only has UMTS Band II used by AT&T 3G and not UMTS Band V, also used by AT&T. There may be areas without 3G connectivity.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phone
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier
    Straight Talk(AT&T Sim)
    Feedback Score
    The S3 mini looks like an S1 running JB. I would run away.

The ideal phone for ST, IMO, is the Nexus 4 from Google. It's only 350 for the 16GB model. Had ago the frequencies you need. I love mine. You get the most bang for your buck.

Feedback Score
    where is the best place to buy the Nexus 4 from Google where do u look for it can u find it on google play store

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Jackson View Post
    The S3 mini looks like an S1 running JB. I would run away.

The ideal phone for ST, IMO, is the Nexus 4 from Google. It's only 350 for the 16GB model. Had ago the frequencies you need. I love mine. You get the most bang for your buck.

Phone
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier
    Straight Talk(AT&T Sim)
    Feedback Score
    The best place to buy it is from the Google Play Store. Go to play.google.com and look under devices.

I don't know why it's marked up so much on eBay or amazon. If you buy it from anywhere but Google, it is not covered under Google's warranty.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for everyone's input.

I usually upgrade every couple of years, so I'm debating how much I really want to spend on a phone.
    Lots of choices out there!

Thanks again!