Thread: Help disabling alarm on Tracfone Alcatel A382G (BIG EASY)

Feedback Score

Help disabling alarm on Tracfone Alcatel A382G (BIG EASY)

I recently bought my 86 yr old mother a tracfone Big Easy cell phone. The manual is of no use whatsoever. I dont live in the same state so its difficult for me to help her when she cant figure some functions out. She did figure out how to set the alarm, however Im sure she must have hit repeat because its going off daily. She did find where to edit and turn off but its still ringing daily. Can anyone please guide me through the process step by step so I can help her out.

Alcatel has a wonderful tutuorial on some features and its interactive but not for the alarm.

Thanks in advance,

Mimi

Feedback Score
    I have an Alcatel 768T and I wonder if it might be similar. Go to: Menu, Tools, Alarm. Then scroll down to select the alarm that is on--the one with the check mark next to it. Use the soft key to the left to deselect that alarm, which should remove the check mark and turn it off.

Feedback Score
    I will call her and have her try this. I will let you know but Im sure this is the solution since we werent aware that the soft keys go left and right. Thanks so very much in advance.

Feedback Score
    Oh ten four thank you so very much for your knowledge... my mom followed you directions and the alarm is now disabled... thank you so very much from her and I as well...

Feedback Score
    Glad I could help. I wish phones came with better instruction booklets or at least online instructions that were clear and included photos. Luckily, we have forums like this one where we can often find the answers.