Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: August 9th bill hasn't come yet-is this going to be a problem?

Feedback Score
    The fun continues...

Logged into My Account tonight, and found this:

"Important update about Autopay:

We are experiencing some issues with the timing of your automatic payments. As a result, we have cancelled all automatically scheduled payments in our system from September 30, 2013 through November 6, 2013. We request that you make other payment arrangements during this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. For more information, please click here"

https://customer.uscellular.com/myac...topay-faq.html

Phones
    SCH-R530
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Carrier
    US Cell
    Feedback Score
    What a bunch of dip*****s they can sent me a bunch of spam emails touting how good there service is bla bla bla..... But they can't send you an email that the auto pay has been suspended temporarily ...then when I went into the store to pay today I tell the csr that I want a paper bill from now on and she said that she can't do that, that I have to login to my account and request it there....so I go back and try to do that...totally useless.... And try to contact them directly..... Another fail.... real elusive on there web site as far as contacting them.....and just try to contact them by phone....with wait times of 15 min that turn into an hour.......screw them, I'm done after 10 years I'll take my business elsewhere.

Sent with the HoFo App
    From The land of ice and snow.... where we have 8 months of winter and 4 months of bad sledding.....

Carrier
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I was caught up on bills but looks like they are still behind. My bill end date is the 4th of each month and still no bill on-line or paper. It's usually due the 18th so I'll see if they try to get stupid again with the due date. Frustrated.......
    Hawk swoops down on his prey!!!!!

Phones
    Samsung S4, iPhone 4
    Samsung S4
    iPhone, Electrify M, Samsung S3, Mesmerize
    Carriers
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    US Cell is getting quite comical. My wife has an old LG android device that is on it's last leg. The input on the phone for charging is loose and won't take a charge any longer. She went to a corporate store that has a repair center and they wanted $50 to fix it. Instead, she figured just upgrade to the S4, since we have an upgrade available on one of our lines.

1 - We're close to the 31K reward points, but about 2k short. They were going to allow her to cash in 21K points and pay the remainder in cash for the S4. When did they start allowing that?

My wife wanted to keep 7K in points to use as to upgrade one our other lines by 7 months in the event that the iPhone ever does release, as my youngest daughter is just not an android convert even though she already has the Electrify M.

2 - They were going to let her walk out of the store w/o activating. They said the system was down and to hit *228 later in the evening. Then the rep realized that would de-activate my daughters line, as that was the line using the upgrade. They couldn't activate the phone in the store and gave her a loaner battery and asked her to come back today to activate the phone.

WTF?!? There is no way that I'm paying the $35 activation fee when I have to go back to the store 2x just to buy a new phone. I'm pretty sure that I can walk into Verizon or AT&T and walk out with a new phone same day.

What a disaster this company is becoming. And I've been with them since the old Cell One and TDS days.

Carrier
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Welcome to the NEW USCC

Feedback Score
    *shudders*

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Phones
    Samsung S4, iPhone 4
    Samsung S4
    Carriers
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Lol. Been in the store for 45 minutes. They called and said the phone was ready for pickup. 2 days and 2 plus hours in the store and we couldn't buy and walk out with a phone.

What a freefall this company has become.

Phones
    Motorola v323i-awesome!
    Motorola v323
    Retired: Motorola v262, v60i, Nokia 6360, 6161
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    LOL that's hilarious. Ugh, three and a half months so far I guess.

Still waiting on my bill, which I guess should be a credit. Second line ported out the 27th of August and still waiting on that too :-D

Phones
    Samsung S4, iPhone 4
    Samsung S4
    Carriers
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Order is stuck in the system is what they claim. Can't activate any US Cell phone to that number.

Literally want me to walk out of the store with a signed contract and a S4 that has no service.

Carriers
    Net 10 (U S Cellular)
    Page Plus (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    This sure sounds familiar... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...e-contractors/ Contractors point fingers over ObamaCare botch, blame gov't for poor testing http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/us...ewanted=1&_r=0
    Last edited by HATMAN; 10-24-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    Men usually die before their wives because they want to...

Phones
    SCH-R530
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Carrier
    US Cell
    Feedback Score
    I'm surprised no bodies blamed Bush for that one yet!

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4