Thread: Samsung Convoy 3 Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score

Samsung Convoy 3 Release Thread

Please use this thread to discuss the Samsung Convoy 3.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/d...msung-convoy-3
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    LG Clout vx8370;
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I read the online manual and considered the features and dimensions. Right now I feel excited about the Convoy 3. There are enough negative experiences with the Convoy 2 that initially I was apprehensive. But the Casio Ravine 1 also appears to be buggy for a lot of customers, and in contrast my family's Casio Ravine 2 has been completely reliable for us. I realize that the Convoy 3 lacks the water resistance feature that the Ravine 2 has, but it would be great to be able to play music out of the dual speakers via Verizon's music player since I guess Verizon is not going to re-instate the music player on the Ravine 2. To be safe I thought I'd wait maybe up to a few more weeks to see how the customer comments on Verizon's website about the Convoy 3 pan out. I wonder if there will be a Casio Ravine 3 ?

Right now there are only two customer reviews for the Convoy 3. I saw this comment (below) and hope I can find a Verizon store with a working demo phone of the Convoy 3 so I can check this out.

"The messaging font is TOO SMALL - and there's only two choices. Large font is NOT large."
    (1) "Tutorial: Making Album Art Work (Most LG phones)" (link)
    (2) "MP3's ! They are RINGTONES / A Quick howto using Audacity" (link)

Feedback Score
    How much longer will we have to wait for a waterproof verizon Samsung phone ?

Feedback Score
    i like the look of this phone

Feedback Score
    After 7 years I finally gave up my old Samsung Hue and switched to a Kyocera Dura XV a few months ago, it's waterproof, works great, the sound is excellent, to me it seems like the best sounding cell phone I ever used. Paying $25 a month for 700 anytime minutes and free unlimited text. About my only complaint is the color, it's black I wish it was a bright easy to see color .

Feedback Score
    I had this phone for four months and then it died on me. The whole phone just froze up with a white screen, ate through a ton of data which at the time I was on a pay-as-you-go data plan, and when I received my replacement from Verizon, the exact same thing happened within two weeks. I'm very gentle with my phones, so why this happened is a mystery and it sucks because I liked the phone. Verizon ended up replacing it with a Casio Ravine 2, and sending me a brand new battery and battery cover, since the one I had for the Samsung phone aren't compatible.