Thread: Selectel Dealer - Where to find & ?

Feedback Score

Selectel Dealer - Where to find & ?

I have been following a few of these threads about selectel and from what I can gather, it might be a good plan for me. I notice folks mention going to dealers, well where would I find one in the Dallas Area?

There site does not list any around here and using google does not seem to bring any results. Where would I look or should I just go ahead and call them directly. I was hoping if I could find a dealer, they might have some phone different from what is available on the selectel site.

I was wondering also, can I just go down and buy a phone from target or walmart that is a Verizon prepaid and then have it set up on selectel, as the prices are a bit cheaper than what is on the selectel site?

Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    I activated my account via Ebay it was activated and ported within 2hours

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Fisherman74

I had similar questions and one of the members PM'd me with some results. Check your inbox.

Fort

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman74 View Post
    I have been following a few of these threads about selectel and from what I can gather, it might be a good plan for me. I notice folks mention going to dealers, well where would I find one in the Dallas Area?

There site does not list any around here and using google does not seem to bring any results. Where would I look or should I just go ahead and call them directly. I was hoping if I could find a dealer, they might have some phone different from what is available on the selectel site.

I was wondering also, can I just go down and buy a phone from target or walmart that is a Verizon prepaid and then have it set up on selectel, as the prices are a bit cheaper than what is on the selectel site?

Thanks for the help.
    Straight From The Selectel Website:

To Order Please Call 1-877-218-5744

Hours 7am cst - 11pm cst Order Now from Customer Service Selectel Wireless 1825 N Bell St, Fremont Store Hours 402-727-1399
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Sun 12pm - 5pm Selectel Wireless 905 W Omaha Ave, Norfolk Store Hours 402-844-5000
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Sun 12pm - 5pm Selectel Wireless Columbus Nebraska in Front of Walmart Next to Payless 402-563-9990
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Sun 12pm - 5pm 386-492-7927
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Sun 12pm - 5pm Selectel Wireless 623 Beville Rd, South Daytona Beach Florida Selectel Wireless 2007 S Douglas Hwy Ste E, Gillette Wyoming 307-359-5184
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm

Sun 12pm - 5pm Selectel Wireless 3720 North 27th Lincoln Nebraska 402-466-0266
    Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm
    Sun 12pm - 5pm

Feedback Score
    I will also go with Ebay. It will be activated with in minimum 2 - 4 hours. Also it is specific and reasonable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokin View Post
    I will also go with Ebay. It will be activated with in minimum 2 - 4 hours. Also it is specific and reasonable.
    Some dealers are doing free activations.

Some are present here on this forum.

Feedback Score
    google for selectel dealers (genius & bat are good from experience.

Carriers
    BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman74 View Post
    I believe their rules about not using prepaid Verizon phones are the same as Page Plus' -- in other words, you can't. You buy new or used "regular" 3G Verizon phones (unless you want to flash). As for a dealer, just Google "selectel wireless dealer" (without the quotes). You'll get Selectel Wireless and at least two dealers -- one starts with "b" and one starts with "g." (Not allowed to name them here.)
    RingPlus -- $9.99 "Bella" Plan -- 400 minutes, 400 texts and 300 MBs