Thread: How to disable internet on T650

Feedback Score

How to disable internet on T650

Hello everybody

On my SE T650, on standby there are two icons that pop up and stay a while, then they are gone, then pop up again and this is happening all the time, the first icon is 3G network, a bluish cube icon with an orb inside the cube, and the second icon is a globe that is coloured in blue and green, ie pdp context assigned.

How can i disable these two icons so that they dont drain the battery?
    When i put an inactive sim card in the phone the two icons dont appear on standby screen, and the battery lasts for more than 9 days, but when i put a regular sim card with which i can make calls, the two icons are there as i described and then the battery lasts for only 3 or 4 days, while making hardly any calls at all, so i think those two icons are the cause that drains the battery

I saw on the forums a "solution" that is making a new profil in menu>settings>connectivity>data comm.>data accounts with wrong settings so that the phone cannot connect to internet and i tried this, and the phone doesnt connect to internet indeed but the icons appear/dissapear all the time again and drain the battery despite not connecting to internet

So is there a way to "shut down" the icons permanently, to switch them off like in with the inactive sim card when they dont appear at all or isnt? So far i havent found a way to do this in the settings, nor i found a way with the secret codes that i found for SE.. Im hoping for your help

Feedback Score
    Anybody ??