Thread: I can't get my phone to connect to pc (F-06D)

Feedback Score

Question I can't get my phone to connect to pc (F-06D)

Um...hi. This is my first post so please pardon my mistakes. <(_ _)> I can't seem to connect my phone, F-06D Girls, to my pc. I'm using a USB wire provided when I bought the phone. I tried the MTP mode, programs provided by Docomo and others. I realized that neither my phone nor my pc seemed to 'acknowledge' the connection. The phone charges when I connect it to my pc but it just does not seem to be connected. I'm not exactly sure what to do, because I've combed through internet sources and so far, no results. I'd be very grateful if you can help me! Thank you in advance! (^_^)/

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you installed the driver? Here it is, if you haven't: http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/support/u...er/style/f06d/

And, rather than combing the internet, you can leaf through the manual: http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/s...06d/index.html
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for helping! I have installed it! Which is partially why I'm so confused. And yes, I have read the manual. (^_^) However, the only thing that seems to be wrong is that both my phone and my computer do not seem to be connected. I have set my phone in the MTP mode, and I have also connected them by usb wire. However, my phone still states that it is not connected and my computer does not register it at all. My phone charges when connect by usb but it just doesn't connect to the pc... OTL

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    do you know if you bought a charging cable that only charges the phone, but doesn't do any data transfers?

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirai-chii View Post
    Thanks for helping! I have installed it! Which is partially why I'm so confused. And yes, I have read the manual. (^_^) However, the only thing that seems to be wrong is that both my phone and my computer do not seem to be connected. I have set my phone in the MTP mode, and I have also connected them by usb wire. However, my phone still states that it is not connected and my computer does not register it at all. My phone charges when connect by usb but it just doesn't connect to the pc... OTL
    Try with a different cable (following aw614's thought that your cable might be charge-only) -- or try hooking a different phone (or even a card reader) using the same cable to see if your cable is working.

Then try using a different mode, not MTP, but the microSD mode, or whatever else you have.