Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whether Sprint Bad ESN phones work on Pageplus?

Feedback Score

Whether Sprint Bad ESN phones work on Pageplus?

I am looking at ebay for Sprint bad esn for Samsung Galaxy S3 and iphone 4s. Can these bad esn phones work on pageplus?

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    S3 yes, Iphone 4s not possible to use.......

Viper

Phone
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Viper, why not the 4s?

Feedback Score
    GPz1100
    i can anser that. the sprint iphone 4s cant be flashed no one has found the flash prosses. the sprint iphone4 can be flashed the only 4s you can put on pageplus is the verizon and the nvno on verizon network. make sure it is not a bad esn or you will not be able to put it on pageplus
    the sprint iphone 4s is cdma and gsm you can put the sprint iphone4s on the gsm network with a gpp sim
    like viper said get the s3 and your good if you want a cheap iphone get the sprint bad esn 4 not the 4s and flash it to page plus it is very easy if you follow directions there is plenty of threads how to do it .if you want my opinion i like the iphone4 on the pageplus network the safari browser is very quick and the screen is very good for texting the choice is yours good luck

Phone
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Personally I wouldn't get any iphone period, but i've been wondering why the 4s could not be programmed. Are you saying the method to get the phone into programming mode/diag mode does not work on the 4s as it does on the 4?

Please use punctuation in your replies for better readability.

Feedback Score
    first of all you dont know what your missing when you say you dont like iphone if y dont like iphone period y ask about it. dont waste your time and ours stay with your androids leave apple alone. i like both that is y i like to talk about it. as far as flashing the iphone4 it is different than the android read the iphone threads and you will see the different way to flash it. ps (punctuation is not my thing sorry if you cant read it )try your best

Carriers
    BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by coolstufwiz View Post
    first of all you dont know what your missing when you say you dont like iphone if y dont like iphone period y ask about it. dont waste your time and ours stay with your androids leave apple alone.
    I have no interest in the iPhone either (I don't like companies suing over "rectangles with rounded corners"), but I was curious to see the answer to GPz1100's question.
    Motorola Droid X2 on Budget Mobile & Motorola Admiral on RingPlus -- both rooted but running stock Android 2.3.5

Feedback Score
    Thanks Viper and coolstufwiz.

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    No problem

And for the record the iPhone SUX

Viper

Phones
    ex-Sprint customer in limbo with Straight Talk
    Samsung Galaxy Centura (Android 4.0)
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info guys, this helps narrow down the search. Wife wants (needs for work, actually, iOS only apps and they're pretty intensive so 4S over 4) an iPhone 4S, we want to buy one used and use it on a prepaid form of service this time. We might still end up getting her an iPhone 4 instead, but if I can use the Verizon one with PagePlus then that is another good option to save us money. AT&T 4S's are still commanding somewhat of a premium over the CDMA models.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
    No problem

And for the record the iPhone SUX

Viper
    One more question if we buy a brand new iphone 4S from Verizon on ebay, should it be flashed or will it work directly on pageplus?

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ding1000ma View Post
    One more question if we buy a brand new iphone 4S from Verizon on ebay, should it be flashed or will it work directly on pageplus?
    A Vzw 4S will work on PPC with no modifications required.
    PagePlus---13 Years & Counting . . . . . Lycamobile---1 Year & Counting
    *Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present

Phones
    HTC Ozone
    iPhone
    HTC One V
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
    I have no interest in the iPhone either (I don't like companies suing over "rectangles with rounded corners"), but I was curious to see the answer to GPz1100's question.
    To make a long story short, the SPC on the iPhone 4s can't be reset to 000000 like it can be on the iPhone 4 by simply injecting a line of code. Without the SPC being set to 000000 (or another known number) the carrier bundles that it needs to run cannot be properly flashed.

There are supposedly some pay methods that claim to work out there but I honestly doubt most of them work at all and, even if they did work, they just aren't worth the money with the price of the 4S (and even the 5) being so low now -- would be easier just to buy one that works from the start.

Phone
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^^Thanks for the additional info.

With that in mind, even if the spc can't be reset to 000000, assuming the spc is known, or some way of obtaining it exists (from the carrier?), can't all the nam information for the carrier be programmed manually?

If your definition of a carrier bundle is different, please define.

Feedback Score
    Don't know about iphone, but I never reset my wife's note 2's spc to all zeros and it works like a charm.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk HD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast