Thread: No MMS on Samsung Galaxy Centura from outside StraightTalk

Feedback Score

No MMS on Samsung Galaxy Centura from outside StraightTalk

I'm not able to receive MMS messages from my friends who are not using Straight Talk. This is on my Samsung Galaxy Centura that's less than a month old. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Phones
    ex-Sprint customer in limbo with Straight Talk
    Samsung Galaxy Centura (Android 4.0)
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I have a Centura and they work fine for me. However, if your friends are using older iPhones like the 3GS, 4, or 4S, they may be less likely to be able to send MMS while doing other things (talking, browsing, listening to music, etc). I had this problem with my bosses, they would send blank MMS's to me. Found out they were talking on the phone to other people while sending me the MMS screenshots of my next job. Now they hang up to send the MMS's and it works fine. Just my personal experience.

Another thing to try is dial the *22890 from your phone and let it reset its settings and restart itself. If you're having issues like not being able to send or receive texts or get Chrome to browse the internet when you know darned well you have a solid Wi-Fi or 3G connection, that seems to do the trick for me if a restart alone doesn't help.

Feedback Score
    I tried *22890 and it didn't make a difference. It's not an iPhone issue because one of my friends is using an Android on sprint. My phone just fails to download the MMS message.