Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get the $60 ($54 byod) Tbay plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ijcy View Post
    Wait last week you moved from Rogers to Koodo and this week you moved from Koodo to Virgin?
    Yes. I thought tb plan expired. With byop, I'm paying $45 instead of $49.50.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    sign up for a Toronto deal with your name and address provide Id if needed. Port a number at this point. Now go home change your address online to a Tbay address and postal code. then call in and ask a csr to be changed to the promo plan that is now available in your city.
    Gotcha - thx man!!

Feedback Score
    Haven't been on here for a loooong time but I just heard about this so I had to come on lol. What is the plan (or plans, there maybe 2 different ones?)exactly? I'm assuming if you're already a virgin customer all you have to do is change the address online and ask for the plan? BTW, currently not in a contract.

Device(s)
    Leeco x527 Le 2,Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650,LG G3's for wife,daughter and son :)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mystevees View Post
    Haven't been on here for a loooong time but I just heard about this so I had to come on lol. What is the plan (or plans, there maybe 2 different ones?)exactly? I'm assuming if you're already a virgin customer all you have to do is change the address online and ask for the plan? BTW, currently not in a contract.
    1 plan which is now $5o- (45 byod) and yeah change address and call.
    Instructions for the $48- 5 GB sk/mb Koodo plan, get it anywhere in Canada!!:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...here-in-Canada

Phones using: Leeco x527 Le 2, CM14 Android Nougat 7.0 with pixel launcher Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650, Lg G3's for wife,daughter and son

Device(s)
    Leeco x527 Le 2,Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650,LG G3's for wife,daughter and son :)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar_200 View Post
    Yes. I thought tb plan expired. With byop, I'm paying $45 instead of $49.50.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using HoFo mobile app
    And you are getting an extra 1Gb of data.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Do I pick the $70 platnium plan first if i want to get an iphone 5s at $229 on 2yr ?

or would it be better to just go month to month and buy an iphone out right?

Feedback Score
    Hey guys I signed up with bell and called in and got the plan all fine. I ran into an issue after I try to port my number after calling in, I know stupid of me. But I ended up having issues and talked to the supervisor and they were able to see I signed up in Toronto and later added to Thunder Bay, and she was aware of what I was trying to do. She warned me she can cancel the plan anytime and told me I have to go to the Thunder Bay store to show proof I live there and reactivate my line. She said she would leave a memo. My question now is, should I cancel this immediately and sign up tomorrow and try to port my number in then change address and call in to get the plan? Or would I be flagged and try to do this under someone else's name? Please help me out I want to jump on this plan before it goes away.
    Thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickel View Post
    Do I pick the $70 platnium plan first if i want to get an iphone 5s at $229 on 2yr ?

or would it be better to just go month to month and buy an iphone out right?
    You decide, either way works.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkisho View Post
    Hey guys I signed up with bell and called in and got the plan all fine. I ran into an issue after I try to port my number after calling in, I know stupid of me. But I ended up having issues and talked to the supervisor and they were able to see I signed up in Toronto and later added to Thunder Bay, and she was aware of what I was trying to do. She warned me she can cancel the plan anytime and told me I have to go to the Thunder Bay store to show proof I live there and reactivate my line. She said she would leave a memo. My question now is, should I cancel this immediately and sign up tomorrow and try to port my number in then change address and call in to get the plan? Or would I be flagged and try to do this under someone else's name? Please help me out I want to jump on this plan before it goes away.
    Thanks
    Bell closed that loophole! Only virgin is a go. And this is why i say port your number in first.

Feedback Score
    Bell closed that loophole! Only virgin is a go. And this is why i say port your number in first.
    No sorry what I meant was, I signed up with virgin and when I try to port a number from Bell into virgin and virgin suspended by account. But I called back and got my virgin account back running with the $50 plan and 6Gb data so thats a good start I guess. Only thing I am concerned is, Is there hope I can still try to port my Bell number into virgin? Even though my Bell is a corp plan and address is Toronto What is the safest way to proceeding with this? Thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkisho View Post
    No sorry what I meant was, I signed up with virgin and when I try to port a number from Bell into virgin and virgin suspended by account. But I called back and got my virgin account back running with the $50 plan and 6Gb data so thats a good start I guess. Only thing I am concerned is, Is there hope I can still try to port my Bell number into virgin? Even though my Bell is a corp plan and address is Toronto What is the safest way to proceeding with this? Thanks
    Unfortunately at this case i wouldn't know what to suggest, anyone else?

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately at this case i wouldn't know what to suggest, anyone else?
    ohhh no. Is there anyone else that can help me out?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I am trying to switch my address but it keeps saying there is an error. I can't figure what error there could possibly be...

PS: I bought a new phone but saw on RFD's the suggestion that I shouldn't have done that. Is it possible to get a new phone on a Platinum contract then change to the TBay address, port my number over then try to switch to the TBay 50? (perhaps that is the problem I am having)

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I can switch my non-Tbay address to another non-Tbay address on the system (online) but it will not allow me to change to a Tbay address - keeps saying there is an error. I'm guessing the loophole is being closed

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b_illin View Post
    I can switch my non-Tbay address to another non-Tbay address on the system (online) but it will not allow me to change to a Tbay address - keeps saying there is an error. I'm guessing the loophole is being closed
    Grr I was just about to set it up... Any word on this? Is the loophole closing up? Or did it backfire because of the way you tried to do it? ... let us know, as I don't want to port my number if it's not possible... thx

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast