Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thread: How to get the $60 ($54 byod) Tbay plan.

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility (Thunder Bay 50)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ijcy View Post
    Lol, ?Haha ok good stuff then. Keep up the good work.
    Thx, u as well. I appreciate your posts and recommendations on how to get amazing plans.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH 6050A using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Leeco x527 Le 2,Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650,LG G3's for wife,daughter and son :)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andriykoua View Post
    Thx, u as well. I appreciate your posts and recommendations on how to get amazing plans.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH 6050A using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but you are all over the place as well with info on how to get plans
    Instructions for the $48- 5 GB sk/mb Koodo plan, get it anywhere in Canada!!:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...here-in-Canada

Phones using: Leeco x527 Le 2, CM14 Android Nougat 7.0 with pixel launcher Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650, Lg G3's for wife,daughter and son

Device(s)
    Google Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile /
    Feedback Score
    For those of us with this Tbay plan that need to get a new SIM card (new phone...), what's the best way to do this without possibly loosing the plan?

1. Go to a Virign Mobile Kiosk and get a new (nano sim) activated on the account
    2. Buy a nano sim from a retailer and then activate that new sim card via the Virgin portal online.

Device(s)
    Leeco x527 Le 2,Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Pro Snapdragon 650,LG G3's for wife,daughter and son :)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
    For those of us with this Tbay plan that need to get a new SIM card (new phone...), what's the best way to do this without possibly loosing the plan?

1. Go to a Virign Mobile Kiosk and get a new (nano sim) activated on the account
    2. Buy a nano sim from a retailer and then activate that new sim card via the Virgin portal online.
    I already went 3 times to switch SIM cards. Different kiiosks. Workers couldn't care less, just switched my number from one SIM to another. There is a $5- charge now for a new SIM card.

Device(s)
    Google Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile /
    Feedback Score
    Well, I went to the Kiosk at Yorkdale and they couldn't find an account for my number.

I'm on pre-auth. If that makes a difference...

They sold me the SIM card though and I'll try to activate it onile via the web portal. If that doesn't work, I'll try another kiosk and I guess as a last resort, phone in.

I'll report back on what happens.

Feedback Score
    I have a small problem with my plan. I thought I'd post here instead of a new thread.

I have the older $50 Virgin 6gb HSPA 50 plan. It has the 10% BYOP option. Never was applied when I switched to that plan back in 2013.
    I actually use a TB address and have from the first day of this plan. I have never taken a HUP under it.

I called in the last couple days to try to fix it. Guy in Solutions told me it is impossible now since he can't even see the option to add it since those are long gone and the new plans have the discount built in, etc etc. I remember reading someone here got it fixed by it being written up to some high end guy in Virgin that literally went into the "back system" and put it in manually.
    I was also given the email to the "executive office" by a Solutions member to try and email. I did.... The executive office person said my plan is the best possible discount ( basically, I think he thinks it is 10% built into the plan like the new ones) and that it is meant for TBAY people only.
    Well, I have a TBAY address and it's been on it since day one. However, it is a 647 # and obviously all the calls are made out of TBAY.

Anyway, to make the story even LONGER, I do see the 10% BYOP in my plan details when I look on the web. One of the billing people actually said, when they looked back to JULY 2013 how they can see I was on a GOLD plan with 10% and when the person did the switch to the 50 6gb-HSPA plan missed adding the 10% at the time.

I did call about 5 months in when I noticed it missing. Guy on phone couldn't do it, so he gave me $100 credit. So I didn't chase after it back then.

Anyone know who I can contact @ virgin to get the 10% on my bill applied regularly??

Thanks for reading this far in!

Carrier(s)
    FreedomMobile
    Feedback Score
    I just call 611 and they add 10% on my account I have 2 lines with VM both have 10%

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d1ulove View Post
    I just call 611 and they add 10% on my account I have 2 lines with VM both have 10%
    with Virgin?
    How long ago?
    Man, I am not getting the same love. lol.

back in Dec of 2013 it was not do-able, and recently.
    And the guy went back with me to the start to see where things went wrong, found the date, the issue, etc... But he could not add it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn't play around. Screw th $5- you have an amazing plan it isn't worth risking losing it for the $5- IMHO.

Carrier(s)
    FreedomMobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes with virgin my I got my tbay with contract after my contract they add 10% on it now I add another line got another 10%

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ijcy View Post
    I wouldn't play around. Screw th $5- you have an amazing plan it isn't worth risking losing it for the $5- IMHO.
    You are probably right.
    I was only willing to lose it since I would be okay with the $34 koodo or Virgin plan for 1gig and unlimited Canada wide. That's why I risked it.
    However, of course I prefer 6gig since I end up using about 1.5 - 2 gig a month.
    I'll just keep my trap shut!

Quote Originally Posted by d1ulove View Post
    Yes with virgin my I got my tbay with contract after my contract they add 10% on it now I add another line got another 10%
    May I ask how long ago did you add the 10% on if I may ask??? was it this year???

Carrier(s)
    FreedomMobile
    Feedback Score
    This year when my contract ended.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Im on the Virgin Mobile website, I do not see this Thunder bay plan... but they do have the $48 Manitoba plan
    $48
    Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
    Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers
    5 GB of Data, Call Display, Voicemail, Unlimited Circle Calling, Call Waiting, Conference Call

Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB + 128GB SD Card

Feedback Score
    Is it still available ?

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried this recently? Virgin is now offering a great $55 for QC only and I would love to take advantage of it.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30