Thread: AIO - Unable to sign up

Feedback Score

AIO - Unable to sign up

I've been trying to sign up to AIO Wireless with two foreign credit cards and have been unable to do so.

I've changed the address on both credit cards to my temporary NYC address, but each time I go to complete the purchase it says "Credit card address is invalid". I've checked pretty closely that the addresses match.

Does anyone know where I can buy a SIM locally? Can I sign up in some third party store? I've searched the AIO website for stores in NYC, but they don't seem to have any. Are there other retailers who can help me get a SIM here?

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    There may not be dedicated AiO stores in every location, There may be locations to make payments, which are independent of AiO. I found one entry on eBay for a SIM card. They accept PayPal only, so your shipping address must match the PayPal registered address.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phones
    Nokia E71
    Nokia E71
    Iphone 3g
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gohacker View Post
    I've been trying to sign up to AIO Wireless with two foreign credit cards and have been unable to do so.

I've changed the address on both credit cards to my temporary NYC address, but each time I go to complete the purchase it says "Credit card address is invalid". I've checked pretty closely that the addresses match.

Does anyone know where I can buy a SIM locally? Can I sign up in some third party store? I've searched the AIO website for stores in NYC, but they don't seem to have any. Are there other retailers who can help me get a SIM here?
    have you thought about st.it is a cash and carry kind service.pin cards can be purchased at any walmart.this is an option if walmart will accept your overseas credit card.good luck.

side note with all the overseas scams that have been run.you will have trouble with a overseas credit cards.