Thread: electrify m on page plus?

Feedback Score

electrify m on page plus?

is there a way to get a hand-me-down electrify m from us cellular on pageplus? any help would be appreciated and any good flashers too.

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    The Electrify M is similar to the Razr M discussed at the following link, but some things such as steps 2 and 4 would be different. I suppose you could try contacting wardcst, since that's about the only person I've seen post much documentation for how to put the Electrify 2 on Page Plus.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...MMS-3G-WORKING
    Last edited by alluringreality; 10-02-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alluringreality View Post
    The Electrify M is similar to the Razr M discussed at the following link, but some things such as steps 2 and 4 would be different. I suppose you could try contacting wardcst, since that's about the only person I've seen post much documentation for how to put the Electrify 2 on Page Plus.
    So it might be able to be done?

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    There are a few reports that it's possible to put an Electrify M on Page Plus, including this link
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...9#post15162849

Phone
    Electrify M
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I am running an Electrify M on P+...activated it yesterday =). call/text/3g works perfect. MMS has one small issue, as they don't work with the stock messaging app. I downloaded the Verizon Messages app and mms works great thru it. I would like to have MMS with the stock app, but I haven't research/tested any settings yet. Getting the Electrify M to work is actually easier than the RAZR M guide because you don't have to flash system or baseband/radio.

Feedback Score

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bradz71 View Post
    I am running an Electrify M on P+...activated it yesterday =). call/text/3g works perfect. MMS has one small issue, as they don't work with the stock messaging app. I downloaded the Verizon Messages app and mms works great thru it. I would like to have MMS with the stock app, but I haven't research/tested any settings yet. Getting the Electrify M to work is actually easier than the RAZR M guide because you don't have to flash system or baseband/radio.
    how did you do it? ive looked everywhere and cant find anything.

Phone
    Electrify M
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I eventually hired some help =) I did everything myself, except I couldn't get NV_Only to stick, and therefore couldn't activate. I can PM you the "helpers" info if you wish. It will cost a little money, but I guarantee you he will make it work!

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    hmmm, ok

Viper

Feedback Score

Helper Info

Quote Originally Posted by bradz71 View Post
    I eventually hired some help =) I did everything myself, except I couldn't get NV_Only to stick, and therefore couldn't activate. I can PM you the "helpers" info if you wish. It will cost a little money, but I guarantee you he will make it work!
    Hey Bradz,
    I'm bailing on USCC and would love to switch my electrify M to Page Plus. I actually went through the trouble of switching my Desire over two years ago myself and got everything working:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...sire+Page+Plus

I don't have the time to go through all the steps this time around (although I will if I have to), so hiring someone sounds pretty good to me. If you could share this, that would be awesome. Thanks man, take it easy.

Pete

Phone
    Electrify M
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    builttospill,

Sure I will share. I've PM'd you some information. Merry Christmas!