Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZTE Majesty on Straight Talk

Feedback Score

ZTE Majesty on Straight Talk

Does anyone have any experience with the ZTE Majesty on Straight Talk yet? Does it work on Verizon or Sprint's network?

Phone
    Samsung GS II Skyrocket
    Carrier
    Straight Talk AT&T
    Feedback Score
    From the Walmart page looks like it's on Verizon.
    http://answers.walmart.com/answers/1...ons.htm?page=2
    Caveat emptor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hmuhoyt2 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the ZTE Majesty on Straight Talk yet? Does it work on Verizon or Sprint's network?
    the zte majesty uses verizon prepaid non roaming network

Feedback Score
    Excellent. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    hello, the ZTE Majesty uses Verizon prepaid non roaming network, hope that will be helpful.

Feedback Score
    I would like to know 2 things. Hows the speaker loudness and rececption? I want a loud speaker and good reception. I live in a great Verizon dream but might be in a dead zone. The proclaim gets a great signal and all the other phones I've had barely get 1 bar maybe 2!

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Reception isn't the strongest compared to other Verizon phones. It's not horrible though, and my phone works well where I need it. As for how loud it is, it's not a boombox or anything, but it's loud enough to stream Internet radio for me.

I'm perfectly satisfied with this phone. I'm loving the battery life on this thing compared to the LG Optimus Exceed I had on Verizon Prepaid.

Feedback Score
    This looks like a nice phone. So now the lg Showtime is no longer available it looks like. I have that one.

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    As for how loud it is, it's not a boombox or anything, but it's loud enough to stream Internet radio for me.
    Can you check this in your settings?

System Settings>Sound>scroll down and do you see something called SRS Sound Enhancement?

I have the ZTE Awe on VM and it has this feature. I think it accounts for why the Awe is VERY loud, which is what I like. There are several EQ settings to play around with. I'd like to know if this feature extends to all ZTE phones. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyrunr89 View Post
    Can you check this in your settings?

System Settings>Sound>scroll down and do you see something called SRS Sound Enhancement?

I have the ZTE Awe on VM and it has this feature. I think it accounts for why the Awe is VERY loud, which is what I like. There are several EQ settings to play around with. I'd like to know if this feature extends to all ZTE phones. Thanks!
    Yes, it has a setting for SRS - On or Off, and Volume Boost On or Off as well as settings for something called "Stereoscopic" with Bass, Stereoscopic, 3D Surround, and a few other EQ settings. I find the volume and clarity to be very good.

Phones
    401G
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFix View Post
    Yes, it has a setting for SRS - On or Off, and Volume Boost On or Off as well as settings for something called "Stereoscopic" with Bass, Stereoscopic, 3D Surround, and a few other EQ settings. I find the volume and clarity to be very good.
    I had a Majesty for about 5 days and returned it. I may have got a defective one I don't know. First off, it was a huge disappointment coming from the VM Awe. It is like these two phones were made by different mfgs. Yes, the Majesty has the SRS Volume enhancements but mine seemed to only work on the ringtone volume and nothing else (like call volume on the speaker). Wifi set up was a little buggy and I've never had a phone gimme a problem with wifi b4. The biggest problem was the people I was conversing with repeatedly said I was cutting in and out. Badly!!! Now I am trying the Savvy and it doesn't have the SRS but is still pretty loud. We'll see...

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I love my ZTE Majesty. I couldn't wait for the Nexus 5, but this seems to be a solid choice if you want a big screen, decent battery life, and don't use your phone for extensive video or gaming (Verizon's EVDO is just not that fast).

Feedback Score
    Is anyone having trouble with you phone masking over pictures? Like take a pic go to gallery an they are a different pic there but when u click on it there is the pic you took. It is irritating me! Can I do something to fix it? Other then pic gallery prob I love the phone!

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Can anyone tell me how to get my ZTE Majesty's speaker phone to work and how can I actually have a ringtone for incoming and outgoing text messages?

Phones
    401G
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by podgornik4398 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get my ZTE Majesty's speaker phone to work and how can I actually have a ringtone for incoming and outgoing text messages?
    I am assuming what happened to me is what is happening to your phone. ZTE shipped with all notifications set to "silent." I have never purchased a phone that came shipped from the factory and set on silent! Anyway, on your phone hit the bottom right soft touch button which is the menu button. Then hit system settings, then scroll and choose sound. From there you can see the phone ringtone and default notification settings. Adjust as needed. This is pretty basic info so I hope I am not insulting you! If this ain't it, you may have a defective phone. My Majesty had a speakerphone/mic problem and I took it back. Exchanged for a Savvy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast