Thread: Back on Straight Talk, love the ZTE Majesty

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Back on Straight Talk, love the ZTE Majesty

Great phone. Picked one up online. Similar specs to the LG Optimus Exceed I had on Verizon Prepaid, but the battery life is MUCH better. Runs on Verizon network and doesn't have tons of bloatware. 4.5-inch screen. It's a great bargain basement alternative to the Galaxy S3 or 4.

Feedback Score
    Have you had the service long? How do you like it? I also have an LG Exceed on Verizon and have been thinking about switching to Straight Talk.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bren5666 View Post
    Have you had the service long? How do you like it? I also have an LG Exceed on Verizon and have been thinking about switching to Straight Talk.
    I had Straight Talk a while back on T-Mobile. Went to Verizon prepaid for the coverage (would have gotten Straight Talk on Verizon, but they didn't have any decent smartphones when I switched). So far, I'm loving this phone. MUCH better battery life than the LG Optimus Exceed. I think the processor in the Majesty is even better, even though both phones have a 1.2ghz dual-core processor. The only thing better about the LG Optimus Exceed is that its screen is brighter (probably why the battery only lasts 4 hours with minimal use). I'm not regretting the switch at all.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone had problems with your SMS notification sound not working ? I just got the phone today and the sound worked when I got it but then I went and played with all the settings to change to my liking and now it doesn't work and I don't know why. Please help !