Page 73 of 154 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2296

Thread: Grandfathered plans being eliminated???

Feedback Score
    Last night, I sent an email to the CEO (John Legere--I found the email address on another site) describing my situation. I received a voicemail this morning from the T-Mobile Executive Office indicating that they are investigating my case. They acknowledged that I was offered a special rate plan because of the transition from my old plan. The representative said that I should receive an update from them by Wednesday.

We'll see how they actually end up resolving this situation, but I'm at least impressed by their responsiveness. I'd recommend others to contact Executive Relations as well.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Having read through several of the last pages in this thread, and assuming I understand correctly, t-mobile is planning on switching everyone on legacy plans to some variation of the Simple Choice / Simple Value plan. Also, it seems as some accounts have already been converted and that the remaining accounts will be converted at some point in the future.

My question is anyone have an idea of when the future conversions are scheduled to take place? I plan to do some international traveling next year and the "Simple" plans offer some compelling savings. I would convert now on my own, but I am still under contract and would be subject to the migration fee. If they are going to convert everyone anyways, it probably pays for me to wait.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tac25 View Post
    My question is anyone have an idea of when the future conversions are scheduled to take place? I plan to do some international traveling next year and the "Simple" plans offer some compelling savings. I would convert now on my own, but I am still under contract and would be subject to the migration fee. If they are going to convert everyone anyways, it probably pays for me to wait.
    There's been no announcement on when the remaining plans will be converted. As for the migration fee, they have migrated some long term T-Mobile customers to Simple Choice plans with no fee. You can call customer service to get info regarding how that would apply to your line.

Feedback Score

Lied to as well

I received the $30 letter in October for my plan as well and today was suddenly switched to the $35 plan with no data reported a page back in this thread. I spent 4 hours on the phone getting the run around and basically that I am a liar, that no such letter went out. I had to reset my pin as well and they couldn't find any data on my account even though I opened it when the G-1 first came out. I have had accounts with them for almost 10 years, but this is just abusive and ridiculous. I hate T-mobile at this point.

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    They are screwing people over who were loyal to them threw the at&t era

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmobilehater View Post
    I received the $30 letter in October for my plan as well and today was suddenly switched to the $35 plan with no data reported a page back in this thread. I spent 4 hours on the phone getting the run around and basically that I am a liar, that no such letter went out. I had to reset my pin as well and they couldn't find any data on my account even though I opened it when the G-1 first came out. I have had accounts with them for almost 10 years, but this is just abusive and ridiculous. I hate T-mobile at this point.
    Just send an email to John Legere as kantaro did and include a copy of the letter they sent you. Since you both have the same issue they'll be familiar with the problem already.

Carrier
    T-Mobil
    Feedback Score
    T-Mobile is getting ready to pi*s off a bunch of people.

Phones
    Moto G
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Moto G, Lumian 925
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    TelnaMobile
    Feedback Score
    You still have the letter? Send a copy to T-Mobile along with a letter telling them what's wrong. You can spend all day on the phone with CS and nothing will have been accomplished unless you can show them their letter to you to back it up. The CSRs you talk with may not be the ones who are able to fix the problem.
    Donald Newcomb

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S II, Nokia 7510, Samsung Comeback
    Nokia 6133
    Nokia 6101
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    You still have the letter? Send a copy to T-Mobile along with a letter telling them what's wrong. You can spend all day on the phone with CS and nothing will have been accomplished unless you can show them their letter to you to back it up. The CSRs you talk with may not be the ones who are able to fix the problem.
    I second this. It will cost a bit of time, but could save you money by getting the results you want. Good luck!

Feedback Score
    TMOperson: any time you want to chime in here, on the above, would be appreciated I'm sure. Now is a good time to stop the pitchfork train from rolling away without brakes (you know before the blogs get a whiff of this).

Feedback Score
    Name:  101_2441c.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  58.9 KBI'll have to dig up my letter, I believe I put it with my FSA paperwork, but that was in October; of course I didn't think I'd need it again, sigh. I've been emailing every executive email address I can find, and was with online customer support again this morning- they asked for my SIM card number, and then told me my SIM had never had an account with Tmobile. I can't make calls right now and I'm traveling in a week for the holidays.

Edit- I found the letter, so I'm not crazy
    Last edited by tmobilehater; 12-15-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Feedback Score
    Just added $5 line discount and $15 data discount on my android preferred line 2.. No questions asked...
    Line 1 has $30 4.5Gb data. Thatz because I upgraded like a month ago and needed a data plan with tethering. So 45+30+5=$80.....

I have only 500 minutes but will wait for them to migrate me over to Select plan. Until then I'm good with my plan...if i didn't upgrade my Line 1, my total plan would be just $60....... That would be insane value..

Feedback Score
    Am I noticing a pattern here? Why does it seem that those who received letters promising $30/mo unlimited calls and text plus 5gb data seem to get reneged on and the earlier less favorable offers such as $45 unlimited calls and text plus unlimited data and 2.5 gb tethering, or other even less favorable offers, are being honored as far as I can tell?

What percentage of grandfathered plan holders are already effected by forced changes? How many of those are being handling honestly with promises kept, and how many broken written promises?

Phones
    Moto G
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Moto G, Lumian 925
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    TelnaMobile
    Feedback Score
    Great. At least now they'll at least be forced to say, "We lied."
    Companies don't generally like to do that.

Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Name:  101_2441c.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  58.9 KBI'll have to dig up my letter, I believe I put it with my FSA paperwork, but that was in October; of course I didn't think I'd need it again, sigh. I've been emailing every executive email address I can find, and was with online customer support again this morning- they asked for my SIM card number, and then told me my SIM had never had an account with Tmobile. F4444cking *******s, I can't make calls right now and I'm traveling in a week for the holidays.

File a complaint with the BBB and FCC. Hang onto that letter and submit and send copies with your complaint.

T-Mobile should be able to apply a $15 reoccurring credit to the $45 plan, or something to that effect.

Try and see. This forced migration thing is a mess and is unfair to loyal customers

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Page 73 of 154 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 123 ... LastLast