Thread: Android ZTE Majesty cases..

Feedback Score

Android ZTE Majesty cases..

So I recently got a new phone from Android which is through Straight Talk. Its the Majesty. And it came out 2 weeks ago and iv been looking for a case or some protection for it, it has a huge screen and one drop and the screen will shatter.. Does anyone know a website or store where they would sell cases for the Majesty? Iv been searching all over and been on amazon and ebay.. that stuff.. please somebody help, I really need a case for this phone!

Feedback Score
    From other blogs

ZTE Force phone has the same exact dimensions (5.3 x 2.6 x 0.4 in) but I am not sure how the port holes line up.

I bought a zte warp gel skin and used a razor blade to cut new ports. It's not pretty, but it does the job and is--- Oh so thrifty!

Body Glove for s2 fits around phone however covers 2 ports , head phone jack anf charging, this is only a small incovienience as I droped it on its corner and saved screen, I guess if yur handy, u can modify. Only 19.00 bucks at Wally World

I just scraped these off the web so I can't say that they will work. I looked up the ZTE force and the specs I saw had it having a 4 inch screen compared to the Majesty 4.5 inch screen. I did find a ZTE Source sold by Cricket and it seems to have the same dimensions and the buttons roughly in the same place as the Majesty. If your near a Cricket store you could go there and maybe compare the phones.

In any event good luck and report back on what you find as I for one am interested.

Feedback Score
    I too have looked every where for a case for my zte majesty. I found that the zte source is the exact same size with the same port holes. So I bought a case on amazon . I received it today and it fits perfectly !! Looks like it was made just for my phone.

Feedback Score
    Do not take chances with a cover that might fit...
    I found these and they come from FATORDER.COM.
    Guaranteed money back if they do not fit and you cannot beat the price at $4.99
    ZTE Majesty Cases