Thread: Which Samsung Galaxy Note 3 w/Straight Talk?

Feedback Score

Which Samsung Galaxy Note 3 w/Straight Talk?

I have the Galaxy S3 with my Straight Talk plan and I am planning to replace it with a Galaxy Note 3. I’ll need it unlocked because I travel abroad. Which version of the Note 3 should I get? The SM-N900A, which is exclusive to AT&T, N9000, or 9005. I want to enjoy the LTE, which I have with the ST SIM card.

Feedback Score
    straight talk service cannot be used outside the united states.

Feedback Score
    I am aware that ST does not work outside the country. I am only asing which version of the Note 3 is best with ST's LTE SIM card.

Phone
    Samsung SM-N900A
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tovster View Post
    I am aware that ST does not work outside the country. I am only asing which version of the Note 3 is best with ST's LTE SIM card.
    depends, do you tinker with your phone? if so, T-Mobile variants offer more choices. It has all the bands AT&T uses + the bands T-Mobile uses. AT&T's Note 3 is boatloader locked. T-Mobile's not. since you're going to unlock it. If I am on the market for new device, i'd wait for the Nexus 5, if not T-Mobile would be my second choice

Feedback Score
    I'm in the same situation but I want the note 3 for my AT&T month to month plan. I was going to do Straight talk but my understanding is they only have 3g not 4g ... with AT&T I get 4G LTE for my 60 months unlimited/2GB month to month plan which fits me perfectly ..
    If straight talk had the faster data i would jump in a minute ...

Phone
    Samsung SM-N900A
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I have both the AT&T Galaxy S4 32GB and just bought the AT&T Galaxy Note 3 from an AT&T store for 700$ + tax. S4 was on GoPhone but I had the associate activate the sim that came with the Note 3. After I set up the Note 3 first, I then proceeded to remove the sim from Note 3 to install into S4. Why? I don't have a case for the Note 3 yet, just pre ordered the otterbox defender.
    I'm sure either phone would get LTE on ST with the newly provisioned ST LTE sim.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by omoanya View Post
    I'm in the same situation but I want the note 3 for my AT&T month to month plan. I was going to do Straight talk but my understanding is they only have 3g not 4g ... with AT&T I get 4G LTE for my 60 months unlimited/2GB month to month plan which fits me perfectly ..
    If straight talk had the faster data i would jump in a minute ...
    Straight talk has the exact same 4G LTE network as post paid att. It's extremely fast. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1382845533.248951.jpg
Views: 16194
Size:  51.9 KB

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    I would stick with att phone. It will support what ever att have on st. Yet it's easier/cheap to unlock a att phone then any other.