Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,137 of 1137

Thread: 'Unlimited' International Data Speedtest!

Feedback Score
    Yeah Att gives you travel passes for $10 a day unlimited calls, text, and high speed data. Sprint even has high speed data weekly packages.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rkglover View Post
    I came to Paris fully intending to be content with 256kbps. That lasted one day for me. Texting worked fine as did email (no large attachments). Mapping was OK. I don’t use Yelp. Facebook and Instagram would eventually load. Beyond that, it was fairly useless IMO. And for $20, I have 1GB of high speed data that should be plenty if I’m careful. I suppose it all depends on what you are used to and what you expect or want to do with your mobile device.

I agree about T-Mobile’s opportunity in the marketplace. They seem to be slowly moving in the right direction. Wish they would move just a little faster!
    I'd say we agree across the board on the utility of the 256 service. My only real beef with the $20/1Gb is the 10 day part. I'm pretty used to not having to walk away from unused data, and for $3.80 more a Gb, I can extend 10 days to a full year if I buy at least 5Gb. My trips may be unique in that there is always 2-8 of us, and since I'm the cellular nerd, I generally provide a hotspot for my "Posse".

One other feature of KeepGo is that adding any additional data to existing service, carries over the unused leftovers from the last plan purchase. I seem to spend 45-60 days a year out of the US, so I appreciate perpetual data service.

This type of international data service from TM would destroy the other carriers roaming plans.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The $20 Simple Choice Mobile Internet Plan Includes Unlimited International Data Roaming. I have confirmed that with Tmobile and have also researched the article as below. It clearly states that unlimited international roaming at 2G speeds is included.

This is great!!

Does T-Mobile offer a plan for international travel with my tablet or mobile hotspot?

To use your tablet or mobile hotspot while you’re out of the country, simply sign up for T-Mobile International Internet Service before your trip. First, check your device to make sure it supports the frequencies used at your destinations. T-Mobile’s Simple Choice Mobile Internet Plan now includes unlimited data and text in more than 100 countries worldwide at no extra charges. Simple Choice MI plans for Tablets and Hotspots offer the same benefit. Plans start at just $10 for T-Mobile Voice customers who have a Mobile Internet line on their account.

Device(s)
    Iphone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by -Radiowave- View Post
    The $20 Simple Choice Mobile Internet Plan Includes Unlimited International Data Roaming. I have confirmed that with Tmobile and have also researched the article as below. It clearly states that unlimited international roaming at 2G speeds is included.

This is great!!

Does T-Mobile offer a plan for international travel with my tablet or mobile hotspot?

To use your tablet or mobile hotspot while you’re out of the country, simply sign up for T-Mobile International Internet Service before your trip. First, check your device to make sure it supports the frequencies used at your destinations. T-Mobile’s Simple Choice Mobile Internet Plan now includes unlimited data and text in more than 100 countries worldwide at no extra charges. Simple Choice MI plans for Tablets and Hotspots offer the same benefit. Plans start at just $10 for T-Mobile Voice customers who have a Mobile Internet line on their account.
    Just to let you know this plan is also capped at the 128/256k speeds in Canada and Mexico.

Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Glad to have T-Mobile One plan, would of sucked if I actually had to pay $500 for 4 hours of use, or so. You can see how fast the charges went up, and I wasn't even doing anything data intensive only some light web, and send a few emails.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Nice wallpaper ...

Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
    Nice wallpaper ...
    Thanks, wife hates it, just had it for so long it just gets restored when I get a new phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    just left progreso mx. i had 10mbps down and 10mbps up and full service everywhere i mean it was great service. then went to cozumel mx and i also had full service everywhere i went on the island. it was about 20mpbs up and down. mostly 3G with some LTE.

I was on TELCEL the whole time. i swapped over to movistar a few times but the data wasn’t as fast.

sad i get better service in mexico than i do at home lol !

Cellular at Sea will rip you a new one so avoided that. used the ships wifi and got less than 1mpbs down and 3mbps up on the fastest plan. lots of things wouldn’t load

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bxk12 View Post
    just left progreso mx. i had 10mbps down and 10mbps up and full service everywhere i mean it was great service. then went to cozumel mx and i also had full service everywhere i went on the island. it was about 20mpbs up and down. mostly 3G with some LTE.

I was on TELCEL the whole time. i swapped over to movistar a few times but the data wasn’t as fast.

sad i get better service in mexico than i do at home lol !

Cellular at Sea will rip you a new one so avoided that. used the ships wifi and got less than 1mpbs down and 3mbps up on the fastest plan. lots of things wouldn’t load
    It depends on the cruise line and the ship hardware. I sail Celebrity about 3 times a year, usually 2+ weeks each trip. I buy the unlimited WiFi service and see typical off peak speeds as high as 40Mbps, but generally around 3-8Mbps except right after dinner for an hour or two. I believe their current provider is Speedcast, but they keep merging and changing names, so it's hard to keep up.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    it was carnival and yes at off peak times i was able to get 10mbps down on speed test but actual usage with the high ping was just aweful.

Device(s)
    Iphone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    Anybody noticed that Movistar isn’t the preferred network anymore in Latin American countries?

Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bxk12 View Post
    it was carnival and yes at off peak times i was able to get 10mbps down on speed test but actual usage with the high ping was just aweful.
    Carnival works fine till your first or second island visit afterwards everyone and their mother are uploading pics, and videos to social media. On Royal Carribean was getting peak speeds of 40+ mbps, averaged around 10-20mbps. Was able to stream a show one early night to.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76