Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lg l39c

Feedback Score

lg l39c

So, has anyone heard anything about this new android to be coming out with TF? You can find info about it on line (http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/t...US&cid=2672654) and it is supposed to be coming out with TF.

Today, I called their corporate headquarters in Miami and, although they didn't know anything, they did find out that it would be coming out. When? No one knows.

In my conversation with CS, I told them to do the search in their own website and, sure enough, 10 pages came up for the tutorial. Again, the tutorial is for TF and not the other companies. The CS rep looked into it, but they didn't have any updates.

Feedback Score
    seems like it will also be called LG Optimus Dynamic 2 when straight talk sells it. there is a topic i found with some rumored specs for it http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/single...7537&t=5246224

Feedback Score
    Interesting. At first I mistook this for a duplicate thread on the, L38C but it looks like this is a different phone entirely -- runs Android 4.1, for example. No formal release yet but if true it would be a fifth Android Tracfone.

How quickly things change in just a month or two.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zeen View Post
    seems like it will also be called LG Optimus Dynamic 2 when straight talk sells it. there is a topic i found with some rumored specs for it http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/single...7537&t=5246224
    It's supposed to come out with TF as well as with Straight talk.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    No real indicators it is coming to Tracfone. Here is a list of Tracfones, and it is not listed (click on any listed model for it`s tutorials:
    http://www.tracfone.com/models/phone...dName=TRACFONE

And it is easy enough to make a phone appear to have a Tracfone Tutorial, how about a Samsung Galaxy SIII
    http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/t...L&locale=en_US

Carrier
    Ring+ - Ting - PPC - Lyca - US Mobile (Beta)
    Feedback Score
    STLGL39C in the url pretty much tells you this is a Straight Talk device, would be a nice addition though and I would take it over the Centura at equal or lesser value. Beats the pants off of the LG38C, but how about a device with flash/auto focus/zoom/fm radio and a bit more internal memory all rolled into one device.

Phone
    S390G LG500G T404G T301G V170
    Carrier
    TracFone (AT&T SIM)
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Dog View Post
    I can't find this phone yet on Tracfone when I enter my zip code.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
    I can't find this phone yet on Tracfone when I enter my zip code.
    No, it is not yet for sale anywhere -- not tracfone.com, HSN, QVC, shopcelldeals on ebay, Walmart, K-Mart, Dollar General. Best Buy -- not anywhere. But that is not unusual.

What they are referring to is the online tutorial is posted on tracfone.com and that guarantees it will be for sale somewhere one day. Just be patient. Probably it will be out in time for Black Friday or Christmas.

Feedback Score
    Reviews on amazon indicate this phone's space utilization is wacked - apps fill up the phone internal space and that can't be fixed, and then you're out of space, despite the up-to-32-gig SD card in your phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kren Ster View Post
    Reviews on amazon indicate this phone's space utilization is wacked - apps fill up the phone internal space and that can't be fixed, and then you're out of space, despite the up-to-32-gig SD card in your phone.
    Could you provide a link for the reviews? I don't see any reviews for the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C). The only reviews I see are for its predecessor, the LG L38C. Are you sure the reviews you are referring to aren't for the L38C?

Feedback Score
    Review (if we could call it that ) for ST version of LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C) .
    Cheers!

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, with a 4" screen I'd say it is gonna be only for ST/Net10. Has potential to be better than the two ZTE devices that recently came out. (Tried both and had many problems with both.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyrunr89 View Post
    Yeah, with a 4" screen I'd say it is gonna be only for ST/Net10. Has potential to be better than the two ZTE devices that recently came out. (Tried both and had many problems with both.)
    It is definitely coming out for Tracfone. You don't need to guess. Just read the device id in the URL for the online tutorial.

The online tutorial for the Straight Talk version has a device id STLGL39C. ST indicates a Straight Talk device.

The online tutorial for the Tracfone version has a device id TFLGL39C. TF indicates a Tracfone device.

And what two ZTE devices are you talking about? Tracfone only has one ZTE -- the ZTE Valet.

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani View Post
    And what two ZTE devices are you talking about? Tracfone only has one ZTE -- the ZTE Valet.
    I've actually activated and returned the Valet, Majesty and Savvy this month while on ST. Sorry, all the America Movil brands run together in my mind. Just a different pricing format...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast