Thread: Verizon Loyalty Plan??

Feedback Score

Verizon Loyalty Plan??

So i am curious if this 60 Unlimited Talk/Text and 2 GB plan is still available as a loyalty plan for existing or new customers? Just because i would like to get a S3 and even tho i am leery of contracts i just need a break from my iPhone as im just tired of it. If i were to get this as a new customer could this be done?

Phones
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Home Phone Connect,
    MOT Droid 3,
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    If we're talking about the same plan, its a Senior Plan, not a Loyalty Plan (I don't think Verizon has any actual Loyalty Plans... just some unadvertised plans), and its at age 65, not 60.

Nationwide 65 Plus Plans

Phone
    iPhone 5 - VZW
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Actually Verizon does have loyalty plans and the plan the OP is referring to is the $60 Unlimited Talk and Text plan with 2GB of data. The plan is still available last time I checked but be aware that you may receive a 1yr contract along with this plan depending on the rep that you get. 2yrs if you use the device subsidy.

This is not the same as the senior only plan. And yes new subscribers may be able to receive it still but you'll need to speak with the right departments and perhaps threaten to cancel within the first 14 days.
    iPhone 4 - 550 Min Fam Plan w/ 5 F&F | Unl Data | 1500 Txt | Home Phone Connect (2nd Line)

Phones
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 4
    Carriers
    ST
    Feedback Score
    I was actually on chat with them last night(Sunday night) and they also have a Loyalty Max plan for people supposedly who has been with them more than a year and your payment history has been good, its unlimited talk/text and 6 GB of shared data for 2 lines for $110.00. I just signed up with Verizon and was trying to get this but they told me I had to be with them at least a year.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just got off a chat with sales and they have not heard of this plan...trying customer service now, I think that price is better than any MVNO for two lines.

Phone
    iPhone 5 - VZW
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rockey View Post
    I was actually on chat with them last night(Sunday night) and they also have a Loyalty Max plan for people supposedly who has been with them more than a year and your payment history has been good, its unlimited talk/text and 6 GB of shared data for 2 lines for $110.00. I just signed up with Verizon and was trying to get this but they told me I had to be with them at least a year.
    Rockey are you able to post more details about this so called loyalty max plan. I went through my channels (acct services, loyalty dept, etc) and they have not heard of it as well. The Max data feature is a known feature but it requires one to be coming off of unlimited data.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just chatted with customer service and they said yes this is a plan that is available and standard to offer to those with unlimited data, but I needed to call customer service to get it. (I have two lines with unlimited data off contract and just lost my employee discount...$156 now after taxes with only 700 minutes and 1000 txt's). I wanted more details..ie: cost breakdown, does it require contract, what happens when I upgrade...etc...any loopholes. They said I had to call for all any details on that plan. I will call later today.

Phone
    LG G2 (T-Mobile), iPhone 5S (Verizon)
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I called in last week, as well, to inquire about this plan. It was offered to me as an alternative to upgrade my phone since I'm on an unlimited plan, but I politely declined. I then asked if it was possible to add a new line and get the $60 a month rate.

I was assured that this is definitely possible, however the catch is that you have to call and add a new individual line of service to your account, then afterwards it can be converted to the $60 plan. I called and ordered the new individual line, and the phone will be arriving today. I will see if the rep actually calls me back to do this (as he promised), otherwise I will be calling to have it taken care of myself. If they don't give me the rate plan as promised, I'll be sending the phone back and cancelling the line.

Simple as that! I'll report back whatever I find out.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just got off the phone with what sounded like a very competent rep and this plan does not exist or is not one she has ever heard of. She spouted off lots of various configs and couldn't come up with a $110 price. She suspects the chat rep I spoke with earlier was confusing/combining the loyalty and the max plan. I had the option of unlimited voice/text and 2GB/data per line for $60 each or the Max plan which is supposedly not advertised that would get me 6GB of data for $30 but my voice/text package was independent of this. This would leave me cost the same, allow me to upgrade and get me 6GB of data per line. Not bad if I didnt want to lower my bill also. 't it basically is an offer to unlimited users who need more than 2GB of data...same price I pay for unlimited I get 6GB and can use my upgrade. This is a grandfathered plan also so who know what the future holds for it.

If anyone finds out differently please post....neither sounds great to me.

Phone
    iPhone 5 - VZW
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I've spoken with a couple reps today who didn't mind looking at all the available loyalty plans and they couldn't piece together a $110 loyalty plan with shared 6GB for two lines that had enough talk and texts to be usable for mg parents who are currently on tel individual $60 loyalty plans. We tried numerous different scenarios and it wouldn't work in my case because the max data feature is meant for those coming off unlimited data.

For now it looks like I'll be keeping two individual $60 plans... once they hit the 6 month remaining mark on their contracts I'll probably pay the ETF and move both lines to Straight Talk. That way they'll be paying $90 total and still use the iPhone 5's they have now. Verizon just really isn't competitive at all and being at the top of the totem pole has made them slack off in my opinion. Their network has taken a beating lately, their prices only seem to be getting higher, and their plans are not innovative at all. With AT&T I pay less for the 450 minute plan that I also use to have with Verizon but in addition to paying less I get more: rollover minutes, unlimited mobile calling to any network, early upgrades, and device subsidies (unlimited data).

Feedback Score
    Yeah just last night I was speaking to the billing department and the agent on the phone suggested it as a way to lower the cost on my 90+ dollar unlimited talk, unlimited text, 500MB data plan. Told me the only catch is the inability to use my phone as a wireless hotspot, which at 500MB I don't do anyway. Suggested I have it turn over when my billing cycle restarts so it doesn't cause billing indiscretions. I just started my account in March of 2013 and just started my unlimited talk, unlimited text, 500MB data plan in September of 2013.

Phone
    iPhone 5 - VZW
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    Yeah just last night I was speaking to the billing department and the agent on the phone suggested it as a way to lower the cost on my 90+ dollar unlimited talk, unlimited text, 500MB data plan. Told me the only catch is the inability to use my phone as a wireless hotspot, which at 500MB I don't do anyway. Suggested I have it turn over when my billing cycle restarts so it doesn't cause billing indiscretions. I just started my account in March of 2013 and just started my unlimited talk, unlimited text, 500MB data plan in September of 2013.
    Suggested what plan exactly?

Feedback Score
    The suggested "Loyalty Plan" Unlimted Talk, Unlimted Text, 2GB data for $60 a month. This is in comparison to my Share Everything Unlimited Talk & Text 500MB plan. I'll need to find out more details about this of course.

Phone
    LG G2 (T-Mobile), iPhone 5S (Verizon)
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just an update, I can confirm that adding a second individual line and converting it to the $60 plan was no trouble.

Sent with the HoFo App