Thread: LG Minutes to ZTE Phone Tracfone

Feedback Score

LG Minutes to ZTE Phone Tracfone

I just activated my new ZTE phone and transferred my minutes to this new phone from my previous LG phone with the old minutes setup. I currently have 2375 minutes that is supposed to transfer to my new ZTE phone but on the transaction summary via the website it says minutes:1200.0 text messages: 1200.0, Data:1200.00. I understand the new minutes/text/date setup but it still doesn't look like my current amount of minutes was transferred correctly. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The website only transfers up to 1100 (or maybe 1200 now) minutes, regardless of how many you have. You should have had to confirm that the amount was correct, at which point you would have seen it was not all your minutes and you should have backed out of it. Did it not ask you to confirm your minute balance before proceeding with the transfer?

You'll have to call customer care to get the remainder of your minutes unfortunately.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Galaxy S4, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); LG Mach: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Did you record parameters 0 and 30 before the transfer? Those are your proof of how many minutes you "had".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qberto View Post
    I just activated my new ZTE phone and transferred my minutes to this new phone from my previous LG phone with the old minutes setup. I currently have 2375 minutes that is supposed to transfer to my new ZTE phone but on the transaction summary via the website it says minutes:1200.0 text messages: 1200.0, Data:1200.00. I understand the new minutes/text/date setup but it still doesn't look like my current amount of minutes was transferred correctly. Has anyone else run into this problem?
    Qberto,
    In the past, I have intentionally activated my new phone using the website, knowing well that only 1100 minutes would get transferred, because I had the peace of mind that my phone number was getting transferred to the new phone.

I would then call Tracfone and explain to them that I need the rest of my minutes moved to the new phone, and they always did it with no issue. As long as you still have your old phone and can access parameters 0 and 30, you should be fine getting the rest of your minutes moved over to the new phone.
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    Qberto,
    As long as you still have your old phone and can access parameters 0 and 30, you should be fine getting the rest of your minutes moved over to the new phone.
    As long as you have your old phone and you did not enter codes to zero out its minutes you should be able to access meaningful parameters 0 and 30 that will show the status prior to the transfer and help you get the rest of your minutes back.

I haven't done an online transfer in years, so I don't know whether you are instructed to enter those codes.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phone_bob View Post
    As long as you have your old phone and you did not enter codes to zero out its minutes you should be able to access meaningful parameters 0 and 30 that will show the status prior to the transfer and help you get the rest of your minutes back.

I haven't done an online transfer in years, so I don't know whether you are instructed to enter those codes.
    Although a transfer does not zero the minutes and days, it does change both parameters 0 and 30. Only Tracfone knows what they then indicate. You have to enter the code to zero the minutes and days. The website has never instructed you to do this, only a CSR.