Thread: Straightalk ZTE Majesty

Carrier
    Straightalk
    Feedback Score

Straightalk ZTE Majesty

I have a ZTE Majesty running on the Straightalk/Tracfone network. In my initial setup, Pisca and Google + must have been checked by default because when I transferred my micro SD from my Sammy S4 all the pictures, etc were transferred to Google and are (this is my problem) now on my phone as an album with zillions of pictures. When I realized the mistake in backing up to Google, it was too late to delete them from my phone. Is there some guru out there that can tell me how to get the pics off my phone? I do not have a Google Picasa nor Google + account so how do I get them off my phone except by cancelling my Google account and making a new one?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    You may want to cut and past your message over at the Straight Talk Forum. Chances are you will get a quicker and better reply. They have been discussing Smartphones much longer and more often there.
    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...-Straight-Talk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    You may want to cut and paste your message over at the Straight Talk Forum. Chances are you will get a quicker and better reply. They have been discussing Smartphones much longer and more often there.
    Hi pvtmatter, annepani here. In addition to tracfancier's comment, the ZTE Majesty is not on Net10 or Tracfone so the folks reading this forum won't even know the phone you are talking about.

Carrier
    Straightalk
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up. I did the simple thing...I deleted the Google account and re-established a new one so all my pictures on the Google site were cancelled. All I lost was my calendar history with birthdays and doctor appointments. But, all in all, an easy solution since all the Google pictures are off my phone now.
    PS..FYI, ZTE Majesty is on Tracfone and available in Walmart stores.