Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got 30 days to decide on new phone.. Help...

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Got 30 days to decide on new phone.. Help...

Help me need some advice pretty please What is the best one out or coming out soon?

Feedback Score
    It depends on if you prefer iOS or Android. I used Android for 2 years and switched to iOS and love it. The iPhone 5S is obviously the best iOS device and is future proof with its 64 bit processor. Apple is great at providing free OSes every year - you should get 3+ years out of the phone easy and the latest OS too.

On the Android side, the LG2 seems has the best screen and build quality in my opinion. Its also extremely fast. The Samsung S4 is popular so it will have lots of accessories like cases to choose from (not as many as the iPhone though). For longevity I would choose the Nexus 5 - it will get updates from Google for at least a few years. Android phones are typically end-of-lifed by their manufacturers in 2 years for top-end phones like the LG2 and S4 and sooner for mid-range. I had the misfortune of getting a Droid X2 once and it was abandoned by Motorola / Verizon within a few months without ever working out its horrible bugs.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I am not an apple fan so staying away from that. Love my androids. Have an evo 4g lte now and its the T*TS.... just have not heard much buzz about anything new so was trying to get a better idea of whats out or coming out soon. Thanks for the reply Hack.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    6 more days what to do what to do...... contemplating jumping to an iphone so sad so sad

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    What are you going to use your phone for? This will help people understand what features are important to you.

Photos? Music? Tethering? Video? Gaming? Talk/Text/Web?

Device(s)
    Motorola V950 Renegade
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Get a Nexus 5.
    Thrill me...

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    ok basically going with gs4 or htc one. Anyone have either what do u think of them? I know the specs and differences just wondering personal opinion

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuch View Post
    ok basically going with gs4 or htc one. Anyone have either what do u think of them? I know the specs and differences just wondering personal opinion
    GS4 is a really big phone - as long as you don't mind that or Samsung's interface. HTC One is going to be replaced with One+ in just a couple of months, and of course it has HTC Sense. Everything about it is good except for the processor is last year's, and a couple steps down from what is out there right now. They are both phones that can only be fully utilized by staying stock without custom roms. If you don't mind the really big phones, the Note 3 is still the best, fastest phone on the market right now, and has it all over the GS4.

Feedback Score
    Going against popular opinion, Samsung is crap. Too much crapware, unimpressive reception, plastic, touchwiz mostly sux, in other words I just don't like Samsung's current products and wouldn't touch one for my own use. HTC One is a good phone. But I'd lean towards either the Nexus 5 as earlier suggested or a Moto X even.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I suggest the S4 or Nexus 5 but if you dont mind the rear buttons I would pick up a G2

Sent with the HoFo App
    Verizon iPhone 6

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Damn... If new HTC is coming soon I'll wait. Only thing swaying me away from HTC one is no sd slot. I might just hold onto my EVO 4g LTE till one+ or gotta go check out the nexus 5. Its LG right? Aren't they built like Dookie?

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Price per pound of goodness, the Nexus 5 or Motorola X wins hands down. But it sounds like you are renewing a contract, which most here are disinclined to do to get a new phone. But if that fits what you want, you need to get the Cadillacs, because that is what you will be paying for over 2 years. That means the latest, greatest that is available on your carrier. Wait for the One+, and you will be happier since you will be coming from the HTC Evo 4g LTE.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I usually get a new phone when contracts up so I try to get latest and greatest available so I will b happy for the next two yrs. Have no complaints about my EVO haven't even bothered to hack it up. I'm over that shizz so when I do replace it I want the t*ts phone that is out

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Oh anyone know if one+ will have sd slot?

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuch View Post
    Oh anyone know if one+ will have sd slot?

Sent with the HoFo App
    According to below, looks like you will be happy, indeed.

http://android-revolution-hd.blogspo...ut-htc-m8.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast