Thread: Can't get a sim card from Tracfone

Feedback Score

Can't get a sim card from Tracfone

I wanted to reactive a GSM Tracfone I own with a new number. I called Tracfone 12/9 and was told I needed a new sim card because I wanted a new phone number. They would send one out right away. Well a week later on 12/16 I still had not received the new sim card. So I called again. Was told sim card was never sent so they would send out another one. I called again today to found out if the sim card had actually been sent. Was told first order was cancelled and another order had been entered. But the sim card once again had not been sent. I asked to talk to a supervisor and was put on hold. This woman kept coming back on the line and saying "please give me 2 more minutes". After almost a 1/2 hour I finally told her I could not hold any longer. No one bothered to try to call me back. So I don't know if a sim card is being sent or not. My guess is not. So where do I go from here?

Feedback Score
    If you call the regular CS you will get nowhere. Either they don't have a menu button to order sims but they pretend they do. Or their orders are denied. Or they can't understand addresses or language. Or they are just clueless. Their computers can do just Mickey Mouse things, in order to prevent chaos.

You need to use the Tracfone Forum or Facebook or call 305-715-6500.

Feedback Score
    Any idea how long it takes to get sim card. I have to have it or get a cheap gsm phone by next Friday for a trip I am taking.

Sent with the HoFo A