Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HTC one

Feedback Score

HTC one

Would I be able to bring over my tmobile HTC one to metropcs didn't notice if anyone currentually using HTC one with metropcs

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    So no one uses HTC one on metro?

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    I put my imei in on metros website, it said it was compatible. Then they ask if it's unlocked or locked and according to all 4g Verizon phones being unlocked for other Sims out the box I chose yes. Then they say it will work. You have to order a metro SIM card and then have them activate a plan.

I don't know what data you would get. Probably edge? I'm using an att straight talk SIM in the htc one currently and all I get is edge speeds no matter how many apn's I try.

Does anyone know if the galaxy s3 uses micro SIM cards ? My sister is on metro with an s3 and if it's a micro SIM I could take my htc one over there tomorrow and pop it in since her plan is active to see what data I would get.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Hmm when I put in my imei# tells me invalid I know it not stolen or lost it just active on tmobile just wanted to switch to metropcs cause of 60 dollar a month I'm paying 92 for postpaid with insurance and 15% discount it just rip off.

Sent from my HTC One using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Well my htc one is using a straight talk SIM card now and that doesn't have anything to do with the imei of the phone since it only uses the sim card for the number.

Maybe your tmobile phone is registered under the tmobile system which is why it would show as active. Try taking the sim card out and then putting the imei in the website.

But metro merged with tmobile so you should be able to bring any tmobile phone or unlocked as they say.

Feedback Score
    An HTC one will work. There is nothing specific to the phone that will prevent it. It's just like any other tmobile phone.

Sent from my HTC One

Feedback Score
    I'll have to try later with device off see if I can get htv one activated

Sent from my HTC One using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Turns out I need my HTC one unlocked then I can activate the device.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Metro sucks .. Just go to a mnvo or T-Mobile direct .. U won't need to deal w this IMEI adding Cdma type of stuff

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    For the extra hassle it may be worth paying $10 more and going tmobile prepaid direct. You'll still save a bunch by not having to pay taxes.

Sent from my HTC One

Feedback Score
    I think the 70 dollar unlimited tmobile plan includes taxes. My sister has metro and we have good coverage here where I live, speeds are good too. But I would not want to deal with adding my phone on their network. One because it's a Verizon phone anyway and since I still have Verizon they could mess up things and then your esn may not show as cleared if you ever want to sell the phone.

I would do straight talk or the tmobile 70 dollar plan. On straight talk all you need is a t mobile straight talk SIM card since you already have a tmobile capable phone.

Feedback Score
    Im paying 92 a month postpaid that with 15% discount it insane for one line. I'm employee of tmobile still rip off if I went prepaid I save 22 dollars.

with metro it 32 dollars getting same service. But how much do I have to pay up front the 60+25 activation and 10 for sim card?

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Does tmobile prepaid use refill cards at 70 so I get 10% off at walMart the 60 dollar cards metro has I pay 54 or 64 for prepaid tmobile that cheap compaired to postpaid.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    The 70 dollar plan is not refill. It's 70 a month and whatever discount you may be eligible for. You just have to get a tmobile SIM card. They give them to you for free.

Another option is month to month, prepaid it is $30 a month for 100 minutes and 5gb of data at lte speed. You just get a tmobile SIM card but for this $30 dollar plan you have to activate it online at their prepaid website. They dont do it in the store because they want you to either go with another plan or the 70 dollar plan I mentioned before.

I think the first bill may have an activation fee if you are currently not on tmobile.

Straight talk is another option for you , 45 bucks a month, you order a tmobile SIM card from straight talk website and then just buy the 45 dollar cards at Wal-Mart to activate your service.

I would either go with the $70 tmobile plan or their $30 dollar prepaid plan.

Yeah 92 a month for one line is a bit much. I have unlimited data on Verizon and I pay 83 a month with a 19% company discount and sometimes I too think I'm paying too much. But I just got a Verizon HTC one so I don't really have other options right now unless I wanted to sell the phone I just bought or find someone to trade it with me for a tmobile or att version.

Feedback Score
    I sold my Verizon line with unlimited data I was paying 176 for 3 lines I got tired of paying for so I left went to tmobile but I may still try to see if loyalty can least offer me something to stay and lower my bill.
    If not I'll switch to 70 prepaid which isn't bad but what are taxes on it.

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast