Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 5s

Feedback Score

iPhone 5s

So, Do you think that the 5S will go on sale any time soon.
    Been holding off. Trying to save atleast something.

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    No it will not. It's a brand new phone and it is made by Apple. It took the 4 over a year to drop even by a little bit, and that was after nobody wanted it because it was so outdated compared to the iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c.

Feedback Score
    10% off on VM site

Phone
    HTC_One_(M8)_WP, HTC_816_Phablet
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.5.33361/34.873; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZoo
    10% off on VM site
    That's great deal considering that Sprint/VM sells the device for $100 less than gsm versions.
    Last edited by vmobi; 01-15-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    No Contract means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

VZW PrePaid: $45 | VM: $20

Phone
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.5.33361/34.926; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by BadCredit1
    No it will not. It's a brand new phone and it is made by Apple. It took the 4 over a year to drop even by a little bit, and that was after nobody wanted it because it was so outdated compared to the iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c.
    The current discount plus the monthly VM autopay service savings make this one of the best iPhone 5S deals available.

Feedback Score
    Yes jumped on it,

Now to convert from the Android habit

Phone
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.5.33361/34.926; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZoo
    Yes jumped on it,

Now to convert from the Android habit
    That is the challenge. Thanks to Sprint/VM it is easy to get started with an iPhone 5S...

Feedback Score
    Currently $439 at VM. Wow, I was happy getting it for $495 two weeks ago

Carriers
    Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    Still overpriced, but if that's what your friends want you to have, by all means. My daughter picked up lots of cred when I sprung for one for her.
    Enjoy Lycamobile...the Ryanair of mobile phone service providers
    Air , Water , Fire....LYCA

Phone
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.5.33361/34.1445; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by john_eckels
    Currently $439 at VM. Wow, I was happy getting it for $495 two weeks ago
    Sprint makes it easy to get the iPhone 5S on Virgin Mobile.
    They seem to "get"/understand the prepaid segment so well.

~Provide Premium Devices at accessible price points.

~Provide Network Exclusive wireless service at fair pricepoints.

~Include a segment leading one year warranty service for all Virgin Mobile device sales.

~Actively encourage device upgrades from current subscribers via retail price discounts.

~Such a simple strategy.

Sprint should use this approach with their No Contract Post Paid initiatives. While they're at it if enough subscribers at other carriers already object to the "Sprint" brand due to negative previous experiences, they should make Adding a No Contract POST PAID option to VIRGIN MOBILE (like the current Sprint AYG service) a priority. It could cause a major wireless Industry disruption by simply diversifying the current VM service options.

It Might even make this Great Virgin Mobile iPhone 5S deal even more appealing....
    Last edited by vmobi; 03-07-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Carrier
    AIO, Cricket or whatever AT&T is calling it this week
    Feedback Score
    Usability wise, the 5S isn't a huge improvement over the 5C (or the older 5 if you can still find a good deal on one). Unless you absolutely have to have the fingerprint sensor, the best way to get a "deal" is to go with the 5C or 5.

The biggest argument against the 5C or 5 is that Apple will probably stop supporting it sooner than the 5S. If you keep your phones a really long time, that could be a detriment. Chances are though, you'll be eyeballing a new iPhone long before Apple stops supporting the 5C / 5. Android is even worse in this regard. Brand new phones are still being sold today that will likely never even see an update to the current latest version of Android.

Phone
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.5.33361/34.1445; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by gotanmp3
    Usability wise, the 5S isn't a huge improvement over the 5C (or the older 5 if you can still find a good deal on one). Unless you absolutely have to have the fingerprint sensor, the best way to get a "deal" is to go with the 5C or 5.

The biggest argument against the 5C or 5 is that Apple will probably stop supporting it sooner than the 5S. If you keep your phones a really long time, that could be a detriment. Chances are though, you'll be eyeballing a new iPhone long before Apple stops supporting the 5C / 5. Android is even worse in this regard. Brand new phones are still being sold today that will likely never even see an update to the current latest version of Android.
    The best thing about iPhone, is the fact you can use them far longer with a trouble-free experience than other smartphones. Together the iPhone 5S and VM Beyond Talk plans provide one of the Best Premium Device Deal Combinations in wireless.

Feedback Score
    The only reason I got the iPhone is because I purchased a new car which is highly integrated with the iPhone.

http://owners.honda.com/hondalink/nextgeneration

Phones
    LG Volt
    LG Volt
    Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vmobi View Post

The best thing about iPhone, is the fact you can use them far longer with a trouble-free experience than other smartphones.
    Tell that to the iphone 4 users who walk into my store wondering why itunes refuses to update their software with cryptic error codes. I find these types of issues harder to trouble shoot.

Phone
    Carrier
    VZW_PrePd, VM
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmd
    Quote Originally Posted by vmobi View Post

The best thing about iPhone, is the fact you can use them far longer with a trouble-free experience than other smartphones.
    Tell that to the iphone 4 users who walk into my store wondering why itunes refuses to update their software with cryptic error codes. I find these types of issues harder to trouble shoot.
    For a second there I thought you were on topic. You must have missed the whole 5S thing in the title.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast