Thread: Kick Bit App gives you free data

Phones
    Motorola G
    Motorola G
    Carrier
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Kick Bit App gives you free data

I called Verizon customer service today to talk to them about prepaying my account up for a year. They said they wont allow me to place that much money on my account at one time. She said I could put up 250 at a time on my account. I said NO thanks cause that would mean I would have to pay taxes 3 seperate times to pay the 750 for a year.

So while I was on the phone with her she told me about this great app called KICKBIT. You download it onto your phone and complete simple tasks such as watching videos and taking surveys and it awards you data. She said you could earn up to a GIG of data. I just thought this was neat and I had never even heard of it before she told me about it.

Feedback Score
    You can by refill cards online and not pay any taxes. For instance through us a $150 card costs $146.99 and there are no taxes or fees to pay either.
    Prepaid Wireless Refills
    Discounted & No Tax
    All Major Carriers
    www.SecrestWireless.com

Phone
    ZTE, LG
    Carrier
    America Movil, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Funny it mentions T-Mobile. They have unlimited data...

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I immediately downloaded this app and I'm shocked. It actually does work. I've gained almost 500MB in under a couple hours. I haven't tried to transfer them yet though.

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.kelley View Post
    I immediately downloaded this app and I'm shocked. It actually does work. I've gained almost 500MB in under a couple hours. I haven't tried to transfer them yet though.
    Thanks for sharing your results with us. I am interested in this. Let us know if the data rolls over to the next month...

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    So, I've gained almost 1.4GB total data. The data your transfer to your Verizon account does expire along with your normal rate plan data. But the data you earn in your Kickbit account, doesn't. I just keep it in my account until I need it so I don't loose it putting it on my Verizon account. Transfer worked perfectly. Showed up in my data balance in a few minutes. Shows as Loyalty Data Credit.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up kickbit saves you money too on other carriers and cool referral program

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.kelley View Post
    So, I've gained almost 1.4GB total data. The data your transfer to your Verizon account does expire along with your normal rate plan data. But the data you earn in your Kickbit account, doesn't. I just keep it in my account until I need it so I don't loose it putting it on my Verizon account. Transfer worked perfectly. Showed up in my data balance in a few minutes. Shows as Loyalty Data Credit.
    on other carriers you can convert the megabytes into dollars off your bill. you have to enter your account number though - which is not the same as your phone number. it's on the top right of your bill.

on verizon prepaid though you get data - which is awesome. it's like having a bank account of data for when you need it.

there's also a cool referral program. look for it. you get 100MB for every referral. easy way to get mb!!

Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    Does kickbit work with Vzw prepaid ipad accounts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    sadly no. i have a prepaid verizon iPad too. it didn't work.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane197 View Post
    ...I said NO thanks cause that would mean I would have to pay taxes 3 seperate times to pay the 750 for a year.
    I'm not prone to posting to old threads, but paying $250 plus taxes three separate times is no more money than paying $750 plus taxes one time. The only thing that might make a difference is if the taxes go up or if the prepaid rates go up.
    Assuming sales tax is %7.125 then:
    250*1.07125=267.8125 and 267.8125*3payments=803.4375
    750*1.07125=803.4375

I just came accross this thread while on hold to port my postpaid number and S4 over to VZW prepaid 4G.