Thread: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 on BYOP LTE SIM, MMS problems after 4.3 JB update?

Feedback Score

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 on BYOP LTE SIM, MMS problems after 4.3 JB update?

Anyone having MMS problems after updating their AT&T model Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3?

I was using Handcent as my text messaging app and was having problems sending/receiving MMS. I would receive MMS and have to force the download on Handcent and it still wouldn't download. If I went into the stock txt messaging app, I could force the download. It also seemed like I couldn't send through Handcent but could send through the stock app. And YES I did make Handcent the default SMS/MMS messaging app in the settings.

I tried changing my MMS settings in the APN with no luck. I then uninstalled Handcent MMS and replaced with GoSMS and it seems to be ok for now.

Feedback Score
    Switched to GoSMS and all seems to be ok for now.