Hi -- I have a Fujitsu F-07E (Disney Mobile on Docomo) that is less than six months old. I love it. Over the past few weeks, however, the notification bar at the top "freezes" in that I can't pull down the notification shade (although the rest of the screen works fine and notifications still appear).

I thought it was maybe the phone case I recently started using (silicone TPU-type), but the problem persists even without the case. After googling for a solution, I uninstalled a bunch of recently-installed apps. This helped restore functionality somewhat -- the notification shade will now pull down intermittently. Interestingly, there is no problem pulling down the shade in landscape mode.

I am running JB 4.2.2 and using the "NX!Home" launcher which came pre-installed. Using the Palette UI or the plain Android make no difference. I've rebooted dozens of times. The fact that it sometimes works leads me to believe there's no problem with the screen or digitizer.

I am at a loss as to what's causing it or how to fix it. Anyone else with this problem? Any suggestions? Thank you for any help you can offer.