Thread: Sharp 302sh softbank unlock

Device(s)
    !!SHARP SH0902c White
    Carrier(s)
    telstra
    Feedback Score

Sharp 302sh softbank unlock

gday peeps

going to order a sharp 302sh , im in love with it first sight . always loved sharp mobiles.

anyways ,, would anyone know when a unlock will be available for this model or would a hypersim work maby ??

Thanks

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A beautiful one, indeed. But I wouldn't bet on an unlock option any time soon. The only Sharp SoftBanks that can be SIM-unlocked are the 003SH, 005SH, 007SH, 102SH and 104SH. The most recent newer model that can be rooted is the 203SH.

Judging by the way in which rooting is done on newer models -- by creating an image of the entire /system folder, putting it into /data and tricking the bootloader into thinking this is the original /system location -- I'd say access to that part of the modem where the SIM lock is stored isn't a conceivable thing.

Hypersims are such a hassle! And I don't think a hypersim exists for the SoftBank-type microSIM.

SoftBank have just released four new models that can be officially SIM unlocked but none of them are Sharps...
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseus View Post
    A beautiful one, indeed. But I wouldn't bet on an unlock option any time soon. The only Sharp SoftBanks that can be SIM-unlocked are the 003SH, 005SH, 007SH, 102SH and 104SH. The most recent newer model that can be rooted is the 203SH.

Judging by the way in which rooting is done on newer models -- by creating an image of the entire /system folder, putting it into /data and tricking the bootloader into thinking this is the original /system location -- I'd say access to that part of the modem where the SIM lock is stored isn't a conceivable thing.

Hypersims are such a hassle! And I don't think a hypersim exists for the SoftBank-type microSIM.

SoftBank have just released four new models that can be officially SIM unlocked but none of them are Sharps...
    so the 203sh can be unlocked or not?and what means root?that i can disable the japanese apps or what?also can you help me unlock one 203sh?so for the 206sh,302sh,303sh mini and 304sh really NO UNLOCK OPTION?not even in a few months?thanks

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alin1985 View Post
    so the 203sh can be unlocked or not?and what means root?that i can disable the japanese apps or what?also can you help me unlock one 203sh?so for the 206sh,302sh,303sh mini and 304sh really NO UNLOCK OPTION?not even in a few months?thanks
    Dude, come on, I have personally explained to you several times - also by email - that SoftBank Sharp phones cannot be unlocked. Not officially, not unofficially. Not now, not in a few months, probably not in years. Only if SoftBank decides to unlock them, but that is not likely.

The only exception is for the now quite old models - 003SH, 005SH, 007SH, 102SH, 104SH - that can be unlocked after rooting and messing with the system, which can be dangerous.

Feedback Score
    Dude, come on, I have personally explained to you several times - also by email - that SoftBank Sharp phones cannot be unlocked. Not officially, not unofficially. Not now, not in a few months, probably not in years. Only if SoftBank decides to unlock them, but that is not likely.

The only exception is for the now quite old models - 003SH, 005SH, 007SH, 102SH, 104SH - that can be unlocked after rooting and messing with the system, which can be dangerous.
    thanks then...

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    Name:  sku_47228_1.jpg
Views: 6833
Size:  23.9 KB

How about one of these adapters?

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IonNuke View Post
    Name:  sku_47228_1.jpg
Views: 6833
Size:  23.9 KB

How about one of these adapters?
    what about the adapters?can unlock the softbank models?but they are exactly like the hypersims..the same problems no?loss of signal, etc no?thanks

Device(s)
    SO03D
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    Too categorical statement ......
    From Russia with love

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Canada
    Feedback Score
    Someone is selling it unlocked, if you are interested you can check it out. The guy seemed to be a reputable seller too.
    http://j-phone.ru/ru/sharp.html?page...category_id=11
    Cheers buddy!