Thread: Net10 Blocked websites???

Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Net10 Blocked websites???

Apparently Net10/ Straight Talk block access to certain websites. I was previously with St and had same issue, just activated on Net10 yesterday and getting same thing.

I can go to the website no problem but when I try to login I get the error message below. I know my browser is setup properly because I have full access over wifi and previously with H2O sim in phone.

Is there anyway around this? I removed everything off the APN except tfdata and I get very good data speed and coverage. It's just this annoying blockage issue!

Name:  Q2eDjoD[1].png
Views: 959
Size:  378.3 KB

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    That's interesting. What is that website? Seems like you have a good grasp of the fact that it's not a phone setting issue. One recommendation is a VPN which will hide your traffic so I assume they won't be able to block you. I use Private Internet Access w/ their annual plan. Don't really use it on my phones/tablets but I do have it set to automatically sign in on my computers.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Lumia 635, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); LG Mach: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thanks, but I have no intentions of using a VPN although I believe that would work. I have full access on Verizon, AT&T & H2O without issue. So this is some funny business Tracfone is pulling...since it is definitely not working on Net10 & Straight Talk.

I used Straight Talk for over a year and it worked back when their apn was att.mvno but when changed to tfdata it became blocked. I have tried both att.mvno and wap.tracfone in my apn settings and neither currently work on my AT&T Galaxy S4.

Carriers
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Very interesting. This is the first this has been reported here AFAIK.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I think you right. They are doing something with some websites and apps. I tried choicehotels.com it works, but when trying to log in than I get errors. No problem when using Wi-Fi.

Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have spoke to a couple people on chat and the phone and they don't have a clue. I love the service, great price & super fast data(up to 30MB down) but this is very annoying.

Just tried again today after chatting a bit. http://i.imgur.com/kQtgyqC.png

I can switch to wifi and login no problem. Also I have a H2O account that logs in no problem as well. Very strange, but I think it has to be some sort of block on their end. This is a gaming site. I also got the same error on Straight Talk after they switched to tfdata apn...when on att.mvno apn it worked.