Thread: I need ideas for making an app

Feedback Score

I need ideas for making an app

Hi everyone,

I am going to start my personal project, and I have chosen to make an app, but I do not have any good ideas for what the app is going to be, or what it is going to be about.

Therefore I seek help here, in desperate need of ideas. The app will be made for iPhone, and if possible for iPad as well.

Do you have any ideas? Please comment under. I will reply to every idea.

It can be an idea for a game, for a weather app etc. It can be everything! It would help me a lot!

Thank you very much!

-Fredrik

Feedback Score
    Just something from the top of my head that I got a few days ago is a Hipster music app. An app that takes a Spotify account and measures how low rated all your music is, the lower popularity on the songs, the more Hipster you are.

Just a fun little app I guess, just haven't had time to create it myself

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrikus View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am going to start my personal project, and I have chosen to make an app, but I do not have any good ideas for what the app is going to be, or what it is going to be about.

Therefore I seek help here, in desperate need of ideas. The app will be made for iPhone, and if possible for iPad as well.

Do you have any ideas? Please comment under. I will reply to every idea.

It can be an idea for a game, for a weather app etc. It can be everything! It would help me a lot!

Thank you very much!

-Fredrik
    Hi,
    You need to create app using with cross platform mobile app development framework. This framework enable developers to create apps with using single code and you can use the same code in any operating system or any device.

Feedback Score
    idea have a price ), but u can just check which app ppls always looking . Maybe im wrong , but if app not game and not need phone settings than better use PhoneGap(html/css/js). Make app for android/ios/wphone etc (

good luck
    All prepaid plans on one website: www.allprepaidplans.com

Feedback Score
    On Android, when having different screenresolutions, you have to apply different images. To find out which image your phone/tablet needs, I've written a small programm what tells whicch imageset you need.
    Try to make that on Iphone.

Feedback Score
    Do a classic game is a good option! and teach you a lot for new projects

Feedback Score
    I think, you can start by programming a weather app. It is easy and you can have experience while programming and publishing it.

Feedback Score
    Maybe you can try to find some ideas from your favorite apps? or apps you use most frequently? I just released one app, a note-taking app named Notescroll. I'm kind of a fan of this type of apps, so I developed one. Anyway, good luck!

Feedback Score
    I suggest you to go with the utility tool like torch light, calculator, barcode scanner, etc.

Feedback Score
    Let me suggest you cloud photo app. This is app where you can watch your photos from any kind of cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.. etc, sync your photos, download them for offline, applying some effects.

Device(s)
    sony xperia
    Feedback Score
    ok here's one , but youl probably never sell it in an online store. A application that gives you a set amount of time on social media , once the time is out you are restricted from social media for a set period of time , would be great if you could install it on kids phones. Or alternatively turns off all data except essential things for basic communication. Moms dads and teachers will be you biggest buyers , Facebook , Instagram will try buy you out if you succeed.

Feedback Score
    Or an emulator who emulates Android on your Iphone ?

Device(s)
    sony xperia
    Feedback Score

Yessss

Quote Originally Posted by Rumaro View Post
    Or an emulator who emulates Android on your Iphone ?
    As a web developer i would pay the price of an iphone for such an app