Thread: switched to Kyocera Brio then assurance cut me off!?!

Device(s)
    Galaxy S Blaze
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

switched to Kyocera Brio then assurance cut me off!?!

Just got a backup, the Brio, but Then switched over to the new phone and said they want a new review meaning i have reapply all becaise i switched phones,

There is a new government entity running the lifeline service but i f i had not switched id still have service!
    Last edited by tee742k; 04-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin_Mobile, AT&T_ Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Re: Assurance Wireless Annual Review

Quote Originally Posted by tee742k View Post
    Just got a backup, the Brio, but Then switched over to the new phone and said they want a new review meaning i have reapply all becaise i switched phones,

There is a new government entity running the lifeline service but i f i had not switched id still have service!
    The review has nothing to do with your "switching" devices, it's an annual review for those on the Lifeline service. If they had attempted to contact you, and you failed to respond, they do suspend your service. Depending on your state, it might be as simple as a telephone call to have your service restored, unless of course you no longer meet the requirements, in which case it would be a good thing for you having regained some financial self sufficiency.

Once upon a time AT&T just provided discounts to everyone that wanted one under the original Lifeline service. Now that there are many more companies competing for those Lifeline funds, the Federal Gov't is being more aggressive in it's policing of the wireless telephone service for the poor.
    PREPAID means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

Virgin Mobile: $35 / $1 | AT&T PREPAID: .25/Min