Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mike Network Down in Alberta

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    339
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0

    Mike Network Down in Alberta

    There's 450 mike sites down right now with no timeline of them being back up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Thornhill, ON
    Posts
    25,524
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Great reason to look into Bell's PTT technology!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    589
    Device(s)
    i576, i355, i700+
    Carrier(s)
    MiKE
    Feedback Score
    0
    All those imitators, including Telus' own replacement, just don't work as well.


    via the HoFo App

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Thornhill, ON
    Posts
    25,524
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmccull View Post
    All those imitators, including Telus' own replacement, just don't work as well.


    via the HoFo App
    http://mobilebusiness.bell.ca/pdf/en...nstruction.pdf

    Graham Construction is very satisfied with Bell's PTT solution; which is backed by Kodiak.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    339
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    It is coming from Bell, saying how great the service is so its always going have only a positive spin.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
    Posts
    3,909
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    To be honest we use bell PTT at work and it is not the best system to use, it's nice and works but so flaky and glitchy.
    Current Phone: Blackberry Bold 2: 9700 Bell Mobility..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Thornhill, ON
    Posts
    25,524
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PDark View Post
    To be honest we use bell PTT at work and it is not the best system to use, it's nice and works but so flaky and glitchy.
    Not sure how large you are, but if you're a Corporate Client, your Account Executive at Bell can link you guys with the PTT Technical Team at Bell for proper troubleshooting and hopefully a resolution.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
    Posts
    3,909
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC View Post
    Not sure how large you are, but if you're a Corporate Client, your Account Executive at Bell can link you guys with the PTT Technical Team at Bell for proper troubleshooting and hopefully a resolution.
    80 devices unfortunately it's the coverage. We're going into bushy areas where the coverage is so so and gets sketchy. It's not fully bells fault.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Thornhill, ON
    Posts
    25,524
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PDark View Post
    80 devices unfortunately it's the coverage. We're going into bushy areas where the coverage is so so and gets sketchy. It's not fully bells fault.
    Ah yes. Especially since it's Telus infrastructure out there I guess...

    Sent from my HTC One M8

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    998
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does anyone know of any DAILY SIM CARD RENTAL carriers in Canada that will allow calls to the US?

Similar Threads

  1. Is TELUS abandoning the Mike Network?
    By Ayrshire in forum Mike Network and Devices
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:02 PM
  2. Need Help identifying Mike Network
    By loxcel in forum Mike Network and Devices
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. MiKE: Telus Sim on Mike Network?
    By bizzy928 in forum Mike Network and Devices
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 08:30 AM
  4. Rogers vs. Fido (network coverage in BC and Alberta)
    By NautilusIII in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 07:50 PM
  5. Alberta network issues
    By xxHereIAmxx in forum Fido
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:01 AM

Bookmarks