Thread: LG 101 ... It's Back!!!

Device(s)
    iP_SE, iP_7P
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin_Mobile, AT&T_ Prepaid
    Feedback Score

LG 101 ... It's Back!!!

A super thin phone super packed with features.
    Talk, text, email and IM, plus Mobile Web make this the best deal around

Still only $9...
    PREPAID means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

Virgin Mobile: $35 / $1 | AT&T PREPAID: .25/Min

Device(s)
    Little ones with buttons. Crap dumbphones
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Boost
    Feedback Score
    My Virgin phone is a LG 101, and it's more than adequate for my minimal needs--I rather like it. I use maybe 30-40 minutes talk time a month, and a handful of text messages, and I have no complaints--just wish Virgin would offer a pay as you go. As it is, I pay $20/month for 400 minutes, 90% of which don't get used, and I lose them because there's no rollover. That kinda sucks. The phone itself, however, is fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHabib View Post
    My Virgin phone is a LG 101, and it's more than adequate for my minimal needs--I rather like it. I use maybe 30-40 minutes talk time a month, and a handful of text messages, and I have no complaints--just wish Virgin would offer a pay as you go. As it is, I pay $20/month for 400 minutes, 90% of which don't get used, and I lose them because there's no rollover. That kinda sucks. The phone itself, however, is fine.
    I used to have LG101 and it's a great minimalist phone. The texting is pretty good for a non-slider or touch screen. However, VM's rate of 20 cents a minute is kind of high. It used to be you could get a minute pack of such value minutes would be 10 cents, which was much more reasonable. VM's value as a service has really declined now that other carriers are in the prepaid game.

Device(s)
    iP_SE, iP_7P
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin_Mobile, AT&T_ Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows Phone 8.1; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0; IEMobile/11.0; NOKIA; Lumia 520) like Gecko)

Sprint needs to bring back PAYGO or intro a new annual plan for low use subs on PayLo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vmobi View Post
    Wirelessly posted (NO Contract !!!: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows Phone 8.1; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0; IEMobile/11.0; NOKIA; Lumia 520) like Gecko)

Sprint needs to bring back PAYGO or intro a new annual plan for low use subs on PayLo.
    I agree. I'm not sure when Pay as You go vanished but VM just informed me of it today. I plan on switching to Att when one of their refurbished phones becomes available again. I thought about asking VM to unlock my phone, but there's nowhere else to go with equal service.

There PayLo plans are pretty reasonable. Were these introduced when Pay As You Go went away?