Thread: Smart phone with Wifi & PayLo

Feedback Score

Smart phone with Wifi & PayLo

I'm looking for a phone with Wifi and that I can keep prepaid. Does Virgin allow any of the smart phones to be on the PayLo plan? I was looking into having a smartphone with Wifi for my home phone and then using another phone for the road. I don't think it's possible but I thought I'd ask because it would kill two birds with one stone for me.

Thanks~

Edit: Looks like this isn't possible. A moderator is welcome to delete the post, if they so desire.
    Last edited by SamsungJosh; 05-25-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Device(s)
    iP_SE, iP_7P
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin_Mobile, AT&T_ Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungJosh View Post
    I'm looking for a phone with Wifi and that I can keep prepaid. Does Virgin allow any of the smart phones to be on the PayLo plan? I was looking into having a smartphone with Wifi for my home phone and then using another phone for the road. I don't think it's possible but I thought I'd ask because it would kill two birds with one stone for me.

Thanks~

Edit: Looks like this isn't possible. A moderator is welcome to delete the post, if they so desire.
    Not possible, but there is a current Virgin Mobile promotional "Wi-Fi Lovers Delight" plan for only $25, it might be a good idea to jump on that sweet deal before it's gone.... http://www.virginmobileusa.com/25/
    PREPAID means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

Virgin Mobile: $35 / $1 | AT&T PREPAID: .25/Min