Thread: Telus charges for call forwarding to US number

Feedback Score

Telus charges for call forwarding to US number

Roam mobility claims that all you have to do forward your canadian phone # to their assigned number and u can enjoy their service. I found out I got charged for 20 dollars for call forwarding to a US number and 45 bucks for all the text messages. When I email roam mobility about this issue. They didnt reply back to me. Anyone knows if the big carrier in Canada charges for call forwarding to US number?

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't even bother with any call forwarding. Just don't answer (or hang up) and call them back. Personally I have VM turned off

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Unless you have unlimited forwarding and unlimited long distance to U.S. numbers included in your plan, forwarding to a U.S. number may well cist you. Forwarding may consune airtime from your Canadian plan for each forwarded minute, too. I do as Riam suggests, but I have unlimited airtime, firwarding, and North American long distance in my plan. The other poster makes a good suggestion about just looking at the call display info and calling them back.
    Sent from my Lumia 1520 via the HowardForums Windows Phone App
    Lumia 950 XL dual-SIM -- SIM slot 1: Rogers (small business flex data) -- SIM slot 2: Public Mobile ($120/12GB/90 day plan)