Thread: Tbaytel LTE Sims available for ordering or pickup. About Time :p

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Thumbs up Tbaytel LTE Sims available for ordering or pickup. About Time :p

It's my privilege and pleasure to announce TBAYTEL LTE SIMS coming soon. http://www.tbaytel.net/personal/mobi...e/signup#/main

No word on LTE light up date or roaming agreements with Rogers.
    Allegedly no forced plan changes on customers to access LTE.

Register to Receive Your LTE SIM

Please read carefully!

By proceeding with the following Tbaytel LTE SIM Card Signup Form you acknowledge and agree that:

You are requesting that Tbaytel ship one (1) LTE SIM card to the address you provide.
    Any and all information entered using Tbaytel’s LTE SIM Card Signup Form is accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge, including the Canadian mailing address that Tbaytel will use to send your LTE SIM Card to you.
    You will be solely responsible for replacing your existing SIM card with the Tbaytel LTE SIM card shipped to you at the Canadian address you specify using Tbaytel’s LTE SIM Card Signup Form.
    Tbaytel and its Authorized Dealers/Agents will not be held responsible for any physical damage sustained to your mobile device as a result of replacing your existing SIM card with the new LTE SIM card sent to you.
    Your LTE SIM card will be shipped to you in mid-February to late March 2015.

Accept:

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    http://www.tbaytel.net/personal/mobility/more/lte

Lte Roaming:
    If you are a Tbaytel customer living outside these areas, you can still take advantage of Tbaytel’s LTE network when you travel. An LTE SIM card will also allow you to enjoy all the benefits of LTE when roaming on the Rogers network. Existing customers with LTE capable devices can sign up to order an LTE SIM card ahead of the arrival of LTE.

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    :Thanks CST.

Take advantage of the option to sign up to have your new Tbaytel LTE SIM card shipped directly to your door with Tbaytel’s LTE SIM Card Signup Form. Sign up before December 31, 2014 and you will receive your new SIM card between mid-February and late March 2015.
    If you prefer, you can also visit an Authorized Tbaytel Dealer in your area starting in February, 2015 to have your new SIM card installed in person.

Why sign up?
    This is a convenient self-serve option for those customers who want to be the first to experience all that LTE has to offer. Tbaytel will not responsible for any physical damage sustained to mobile devices as a result of customers attempting to replace their own SIM cards so if you are comfortable changing your card yourself then this is the perfect option for you.
    Is my device LTE capable?
    To determine if your device is LTE capable, please refer to our compatible device list on the next tab. Devices associated with Tbaytel Prepaid Mobility accounts are not eligible for LTE.
    What if I don’t see my device on the list?
    If you don’t see the device you currently own as a selection on our list, it will not be compatible with Tbaytel LTE. If you would like to purchase or upgrade to a device that is LTE capable, please visit an Authorized Tbaytel Dealer in your area to find the right device for you.
    Where can I learn how to successfully change my SIM card if I don’t already know how?
    Because Tbaytel will not be held responsible for any damage sustained to your mobile device as a result of replacing your existing SIM card with your LTE SIM card, you should follow the manufacturer instructions found in the user manual specific to your mobile device.
    When should I expect my SIM card to arrive?
    Once you’ve placed your order, you can expect your new LTE SIM card to arrive at the Canadian address you specified in mid-February to late March 2015.
    How do I activate my new LTE SIM card?
    When you receive your SIM card in the mail, the letter accompanying your card will outline a specific set of instructions. You will be asked to return to the Tbaytel LTE webpage and use the unique activation code provided to you to confirm that you have received your card. Please ensure you review your letter and follow the instructions provided carefully. Once your card has been activated, you will then be required to manually replace your existing SIM card with your Tbaytel LTE card.
    What if I live outside the coverage area of Tbaytel’s LTE network?
    If you have a Tbaytel device that is LTE capable you can still preorder your LTE SIM card to access Tbaytel’s LTE network when you travel. Your LTE SIM card will also allow you to enjoy all the benefits of accessing Rogers’ LTE network when roaming.
    What if I signed up and need to change my information?
    If you sign up to have an LTE SIM card sent to you and you purchase or upgrade to a new device type or if you need to change your address, you can submit another preorder using Tbaytel’s LTE SIM Card Signup Form until December 31, 2014. Remember to select your new device type and enter your new address correctly and we will use your most recent submission to ship your SIM card.
    How much does it cost?
    Ordering your new LTE SIM card is absolutely free and delivery won’t cost you anything.
    What if I’m not comfortable changing my SIM card myself?
    Starting in February 2015, you can visit a Tbaytel Authorized Dealer in your area to have your new SIM card installed in person.

DEFROSTING will be required
    Anyone up for a Great Lakes Portage in February?

http://www.tbaytel.net/personal/mobility/more/lte
    What is LTE?
    LTE, or Long Term Evolution, is the newest standard in the evolution of wireless communications technology. Designed to support data access via smartphones, tablets and other handheld devices, LTE is an exceptionally powerful, yet easily deployable, network technology offering high speeds and low latencies over long distances.
    Why Tbaytel LTE?
    Tbaytel understands that the needs of our customers are constantly changing and to keep up with the growing demand for mobile data services, we’re evolving our technology to meet those needs. LTE is quickly becoming the preferred mobile broadband platform, easily connecting customers and keeping them up to speed with life on the go.
    What will Tbaytel LTE mean for me?
    In addition to faster download and upload rates, there are several benefits to LTE including reduced latency, which is the slight lag or buffering time you may experience when using your mobile device. LTE provides the benefits of being able to use more bandwidth, allowing you to do more from your wireless device that you would typically do from your home or office , such as:
    Streaming media and video
    Accessing cloud services
    Video conferencing in real time
    Instantaneous song and app downloading
    How fast is LTE?
    In a word? Fast.
    LTE speeds can be up to ten times faster than traditional 3G technology, providing an exceptional user experience. LTE networks process data faster than ever before, improving your browsing and online experience so simple tasks like sending emails, downloading attachments or apps and streaming video are performed in next to no time at all.
    Will LTE affect Tbaytel’s existing cellular network?
    Tbaytel’s LTE network is designed to support increasing customer demand for mobile data use. The LTE network will work in tandem with Tbaytel’s 4G HSPA network, which delivers both mobile voice and data services and is the largest of its kind in Northern Ontario.
    Tbaytel’s LTE network will also accommodate the heavy data demand placed on the HSPA network, providing the best of both worlds with a consistent and reliable mobile experience for users on both networks. That means that even when you’re outside Tbaytel’s LTE network, you will still have access to a 4G wireless network with world-class performance in reliability and coverage.
    When will LTE be available?
    Tbaytel LTE will be available for customers in the Thunder Bay area starting in February 2015 with plans for expansion to the Dryden, Fort Frances and Kenora areas throughout 2015.
    If you are a Tbaytel customer living outside these areas, you can still take advantage of Tbaytel’s LTE network when you travel. An LTE SIM card will also allow you to enjoy all the benefits of LTE when roaming on the Rogers network.
    Existing customers with LTE capable devices can sign up to order an LTE SIM card ahead of the arrival of LTE.
    When will LTE be available for new Tbaytel Mobility customers?
    New customers in the Thunder Bay area will have LTE starting in February 2015 with new regional customers following in April 2015.
    Last edited by TelecomZombie; 11-11-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Feedback Score
    Tbaytel should be un reserving the sites for customer use very soon. If they have not done already. There are 50 LTE sites currently.

Its running on Rogers band 4