Thread: Only way to get paid for 2015 is to start..

Feedback Score

Only way to get paid for 2015 is to start..

FLIPPING Customers to new numbers and new accounts.

Feedback Score

Only way to get paid for 2015 is to start..

What's this mean? And are you talking direct or indirect?

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    What's this mean? And are you talking direct or indirect?

via the HoFo App
    Both channels. NEWs gets paid out more than a UPG.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Please quit.
    Verizon Wireless - More bars in more places on the now network.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragonprodz View Post
    Both channels. NEWs gets paid out more than a UPG.
    Well that's nothing new. Been that way since the beginning of time.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by readability View Post
    Please quit.
    Why the hate? I am trying to help you get paid, UNLESS you enjoy your pay cuts.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    That is a pretty ignorant statement. The type of thing I expect from someone who can't sell. You clearly can't or you wouldn't be resorting to fraudulent ways (false churn) and compromising your integrity. A man would look at how he behaves at work and what could he change to make more sales the legit way. You should take that person's advice and quit, you're a **** stain on Verizons name.
    Pay cuts...no..I've made more the past year than ever...then again, I'm an animal..I lead the damn Midwest most of the time. Your type of thinking is why your pay is cut.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If you can sell worth anything most upgrades are going to have a tablet attached so thats how you get "news"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzdubz View Post
    If you can sell worth anything most upgrades are going to have a tablet attached so thats how you get "news"
    Oh so shoving subpar tablets that customers don't really need because they already have 2+ at home and conveniently forget to mention you can use your phone as a hotspot not shady? Please enlighten me.

You allow those customers become *NEW* customers, you know that current customers DO NOT get the perks as a NEW customers.. Why not give them the option to do so? Screw churn its just a number that Big red touts around to show wall street profitability while the front lines get lint and dealers get more cut and more demanding quotas.

Big Red already got their cash and MORE get it MORE..

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hotspot on the phone stucks. It's never as fast and doesn't subsidize equipment and my battery already drains enough.
    The way you think is defective, I can't even begin to have this conversation, it's over your entry level way of thinking

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzdubz View Post
    Hotspot on the phone stucks. It's never as fast and doesn't subsidize equipment and my battery already drains enough.
    The way you think is defective, I can't even begin to have this conversation, it's over your entry level way of thinking
    LOL you are brainwashed and trying to slam customers to get your multipliers up I get it.. It a sad day when I see people with 3 UN NECESSARY MBB on their accounts I understand one, but 3 or more is ridiculous courtesy of corporate slamming.

By the way the only reason you can't begin the conversation is because I am telling the candid truth

PS: with the new 4G phones tethering is really shows no or little difference on performance. Only valid point you have is that yes the battery does suffer but to circumvent that you can use that dandy external battery pack you sell to reach that 3.5 accessory ratio and I assure you customers also have car chargers up the wazoo.

Feedback Score
    LOL you are brainwashed and trying to slam customers to get your multipliers up I get it.. It a sad day when I see people with 3 UN NECESSARY MBB on their accounts I understand one, but 3 or more is ridiculous courtesy of corporate slamming.

By the way the only reason you can't begin the conversation is because I am telling the candid truth

PS: with the new 4G phones tethering is really shows no or little difference on performance. Only valid point you have is that yes the battery does suffer but to circumvent that you can use that dandy external battery pack you sell to reach that 3.5 accessory ratio and I assure you customers also have car chargers up the wazoo.
    Define unnecessary?

Define cooperate braining washing?

As_s stain on Verizon wireless is stores that can't move MBB numbers. Eventually they get choked out by stores that can diversify, and get flushed down the toilet after they get wiped off the map.

I'm not sure you noticed but Verizon at this point is letting stores build on top of each other if they don't see movements.

Your opinion on what people want is just that opinion, the other guy your arguing with seems to tad younger but I applaud this enthusiasm, maybe the delivery is bit crude.

Everyone wants to get paid, so get paid. If his flips tablets and make money I wish him well and hope his prosperous, if he gets stupid and get canned I still wish him well.

Ultimate before we worry about Verizon or customer, and its in that order.

We worry about our prosperity 1st.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Oh so shoving subpar tablets that customers don't really need because they already have 2+ at home and conveniently forget to mention you can use your phone as a hotspot not shady? Please enlighten me.

You allow those customers become *NEW* customers, you know that current customers DO NOT get the perks as a NEW customers.. Why not give them the option to do so? Screw churn its just a number that Big red touts around to show wall street profitability while the front lines get lint and dealers get more cut and more demanding quotas.

Big Red already got their cash and MORE get it MORE..
    Wow, excellent point!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chong Lee View Post

We worry about our prosperity 1st.
    At what cost? The wireless industry just became the new Car Dealership mentality people hate getting phones from dealers or even going to Corp. store because of the sly and shady practices.

Remember the Bush tax cuts oh ya prosperity happen and the end result we now have to pay for it. Same goes with these tactics when something that is legitimate int he future gets released and useful it will be hard for us to sell it legitimately without the consumer remembering the pass about that ONE transaction that burned him/her.

Feedback Score
    At what cost? The wireless industry just became the new Car Dealership mentality people hate getting phones from dealers or even going to Corp. store because of the sly and shady practices.

Remember the Bush tax cuts oh ya prosperity happen and the end result we now have to pay for it. Same goes with these tactics when something that is legitimate int he future gets released and useful it will be hard for us to sell it legitimately without the consumer remembering the pass about that ONE transaction that burned him/her.
    I'm struggling to figure out what on earth you are talking about. You need to make actual sense in your posts.

What does George Bush Tax cut have to do with anything?

Your selling phones, your not talking about religion; there is no "At what cost"

You sell phone + Make money = Good
    You don't sell phone + not make money = Bad

I'll use crayons to explain next time.